Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete set up for your V....had it on my 2008 VRSCDX, everything included except for software CD, but that is downloadable from the website

SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Bump for a good deal~!

--so if you are parting with everything how about selling me that pipe? :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
so why are there two AutoTune's with the kit? I thought there was only one AutoTune needed if you wanted to run it with a PCV.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
so why are there two AutoTune's with the kit? I thought there was only one AutoTune needed if you wanted to run it with a PCV.
The new autotuners only have one(I bought one last summer). Does the same thing though.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
234 Posts
do you have a pic of these installed? Only asking because I had a PCIII on my '09 AW and I was hard-pressed to find a decent place to keep the one box. ...but I sold the PCIII so I could pick up a setup just like this.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
do you have a pic of these installed? Only asking because I had a PCIII on my '09 AW and I was hard-pressed to find a decent place to keep the one box. ...but I sold the PCIII so I could pick up a setup just like this.
I will post up a few with the 2 autotuners and 1.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Grimy! I had it mounted in the same place... this is the model 15-815 which is the 07 vrod retrofit...had it on my 2008

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts