Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any tricks or short cuts to changing values on power commander maps? Example, is there a way to highlight a bunch of cells and add or subtract percentages and have it automatically update all the highlighted cells with the addition or subtraction? Or if anyone has any other tricks please post them.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Yes, there is. Highlight the cells you want to change, similar to what you would do in Excel. Use page up to change them all up one value and page down to move them down one value.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sgtrage said:
Yes, there is. Highlight the cells you want to change, similar to what you would do in Excel. Use page up to change them all up one value and page down to move them down one value.
Cool! That will come in real handy! Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
-NOT INTENDED AS A HIJACK-

one value up or down is how much fuel added/subtracted?

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GRRRRR said:
-NOT INTENDED AS A HIJACK-

one value up or down is how much fuel added/subtracted?
I'm pretty sure it is 1%. The value in the box can only be between -99 and 99 so I'm assuming that it can adjust from -99% to +99% over stock.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Spaz said:
I'm pretty sure it is 1%. The value in the box can only be between -99 and 99 so I'm assuming that it can adjust from -99% to +99% over stock.
:them: Correct answer, give yourself a star.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Yea and don't make ANY CHANGES more than 2% AND be sure to do a "save" a copy of your previous maps until you have worked your issue out to your satisfaction.

ALSO: take a little tape and put tape marks on your throttle at 0% 50% and 100%

Then you can better determine where you are on Throttle Position % as you go thru your changes.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts