Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 144 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Night Rod

Kanga2754's Custom Dyno tune went well today. The map that we loaded (I forget which one) Ran very lean with the K&N, Topless and V-Mod Style pipes.

The bike went on the dyno this morning and 2 hours later (almost a full tank of gas) this is the MAP we came out with.

Again, posted for academic use only. No warranty implied or explicit from the use of this map.:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

2006 Night Rod (Black Denim)
PCIII USB
Topless
K&N Filter
V-Mod Style Stock Pipes

Attachments

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
The latest super-tune map for Rineharts w/baffles

After much time and work effort, I think I've got the ultimate map in my PCIII that runs so strong it almost scares me!! I've been fine tuning my old map that was based on an 809-010 map about a year ago. But this iteration makes the motor just want to race all the way up the RPM scale. The motor used to seem to start running out of steam at a bit over 6,000 RPM; even though it would get up there real quick. Now... it pulls up to 8,000 smoothly and quickly. I'm getting almost 60 mph out of 1st gear; 70 in 2nd; and 90 in
3rd gear without any trouble.

Plus!!......it's much smoother in the mid and low ranges when cruising along in 2nd or 3rd gear at 3,500 to 4,000. No stuttering or hesitations at all. Just smooth seamless accelleration all the way through the gears. It also lugs pretty strong, if I want it to.(plenty of pull from 3,000 up the ladder...especially in 3rd and 4th gears.

The bad news is......... gas milage has suffered a commensurate loss of range. Oh well you can't have your fuel and eat it too, I guess. I think I've been riding it a lot harder in the recent days' test mode though; so maybe
it won't be so bad on a steaty throttle trip of more miles. (ha ha ... famous last words.)

I hope this link works for those of you that want to give it a try. Let me know what you think of it after trying it out. I call it redrazor#9.map.

Sorry: You may have to save it as: redrazor#9.djm !!!:lamer:

Good luck,
redrazor
:deal:

Attachments

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
CFR Map

This is the map for my bike as requested by VPower.

CFR Pipe, Topless K&N, H-D ECM flash for 16ga Double Barrell pipes.

The bike was tuned by Chopper Steve @ V-Mod.

If anyone puts it on and has the bike dyno'd, I'd like to know the numbers. Mine was dyno'd with the 240 tire, so I'd be interested in what it does with a 180/200 tire.

Attachments

·
Among The Dead
1,136 Posts
06 VRSCD w/ CFR Exhaust & Topless K&N Air Filter

This is the original map that was provided by Fuel Moto for my 06 VRSCD w/ CFR exhaust, topless K&N air filter, and stock ECM flash. I have not made any changes to it.

Attachments

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
06 NightRod Rineharts, K&N, Stock ECM, SemiTopless

Fresh from Dr Dyno

Made 19 runs and fine tuned the entire map.

2006 NightRod
Stock ECM
Rinehart Exhaust
Semi Topless (Front of Airbox Opened Up)
K&N Aircleaner
PCIII USB

Attachments

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
CFR, Etc

Here is the map that I had tuned on the dyno last week.

2002 1130 V-Rod
CRF pipe
SE Air Filter
SE Slip-On Pipe Flash
Top-Less
28 tooth sprocket
PCUSB

Attachments

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
06 NightRod Rineharts, K&N, Stock ECM, SemiTopless Final

OK here is the final tweak for the rineharts, No popping on decel and afr is right on. I took the DrDyno map and did without the negative numbers in the first column and added fuel in the blanks in the first and second column to get rid of popping and the no fuel when let off which tried to throw me over the bars. This one is perfect on my bike.:notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

2006 NightRod
Stock ECM
Rinehart Exhaust
Semi Topless (Front of Airbox Opened Up)
K&N Aircleaner
PCIII USB

Attachments

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Decel Popping

mdalex627 said:
this is the map the local tuner did for me. cfr, topless, k&n, pc111 usb
Try this one and see if your decel popping goes away.
View attachment 60833
Let me know how it works.
Ed

·
Registered
40 Posts
Carls Speed Shop Map-Modified

I posted an earlier MAP TEDSVROD2 but have since done more tuning and you should give the attached MAP a try.....same specs as my earlier post in regards to what the bike has. Also I did notice that the power commander itself has the rich lean bar set to the second bar from the bottom when you look at the power commander when the bike is on....Just make sure you have the stage 1 chip installed before you use this map. If you don't have the stage 1 chip you will need another map. My situation was that I had the stage 1 chip intalled a few months before I purchased the power commander. I'm not saying should go out and buy the stage 1 chip and the power commander.....

Attachments

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Advanced PCIII USB Map for 02 VRSCA with Rinehart pipes

This map is an advanced (each cylinder has its own fuel table) map. This was created for an 02 VRSCA with a K&N filter that had not top on the filter. Stock Bub Rinehart baffles were in the bike. The ECM had the stage 1 flash for the Screaming Eagle pipes. Dyno tune was done at Stock Mild to Wild in Jacksonville FL. Pulls real strong and has awesome midrange to upper midrange torque and HP. Peak HP was measured at 105 and Torque was 79. That is damn good for the Rineharts. 6K RPM is putting out 90 HP with peak torque, pulls like a freight train.

Attachments

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Dyno chart for map posted a few posts back

This dyno chart is for the map that I posted. This is a 2002 VRSCA with K&N filter, Rinehart 2-2 exhaust, ECM has the stage 1 flash for the SE exhaust.

I tried to edit my previous post, but can't seem to do that anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
New PCIII Installed

I just installed the following map on the wife's 04 VRSCB and it runs like a scolded Monkey! I am very pleased. Thanks

Current Mods:
- V-Mod Pipes
- Topless
- K&N Breather

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
fcpd2239 said:
I just installed the following map on the wife's 04 VRSCB and it runs like a scolded Monkey! I am very pleased. Thanks

Current Mods:
- V-Mod Pipes
- Topless
- K&N Breather
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. I actually have a newer version that trims some fuel but it doesn't seem as fast (maybe I'm used to it). This is what I'm currently running but it may change again this spring.. who knows..

Attachments

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
Here's a map Dr Dyno did for me in Sep 05 on my 04 B with a Joker exhaust, Screamin Eagle aircleaner and topless. It was with wrapped headers. I'm not 100% sure but I'm thinking he got me 112 HP and 79.6 ft lbs of torque with this.

Attachments

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
41 - 60 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.