Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the fourm. Love the site. Have a question for you guys, has anyone mounted a Power Commmander lcd display yet? if so can we have some info and pics. thanks

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome, I haven't got one yet but I would like to have one and mount it somewhere on the bars.

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
jkline said:
New to the fourm. Love the site. Have a question for you guys, has anyone mounted a Power Commmander lcd display yet? if so can we have some info and pics. thanks
Welcome fellow iowegian. I work in DSM, but I'm a commuter. I ride in on the rod once in a while, it's about a 1+ hour ride each way for me. If you decide to get the LCD setup, let me know, I'd love to check it out.

-jt

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
whiskerbiscuits said:
Spaz, I love the new smiling piggy avatar. How did you get it to move?
Found it on the web like that and resized it for the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I owned one for a while and had it on my Busa. I didn't really have any use for it other than eye candy and I traded it for something I really needed. They are pretty neat.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
onedownfiveup said:
I owned one for a while and had it on my Busa. I didn't really have any use for it other than eye candy and I traded it for something I really needed. They are pretty neat.
They would be great for really fine tuning but your right after the tuning is done it is just another toy.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
onedownfiveup said:
As far as fine tunning there really isn't much adjustability with the unit.
You can while riding look at the throttle position and the rpm and if you have any surges or sputters at those certain spots adjust your map accordingly.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
onedownfiveup said:
Yes, but you can't adjust the map while riding.
I can when I pull over for a couple secs to adjust it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts