Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a PC III with cable and software. It was ordered for a 07 Street Rod. I am looking to get 75.00 for it.

·
Want Monster
69 Posts
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
holy great deal...

·
powder4thepeople.com
60 Posts
definitely interested ... PM sent

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ran into a problem

Okay i will still be selling this just not yet. I might be using the mney i saved for a SERT to fix my dang bike. Check V rod Mech for that post and if you have the winning solution ill mail the PC 3 to free including shipping. I have tripple verified my stall sputter misfire whatever is not the PC 3. Thought i had fixed the problem but it reared up again after i put the PC 3 up for grabs. The PC 3 can be sitting on my desk and bike still acts up lol. Check my other post for all the details.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Your Idle Air Control is probably sticking. Spray some throttle body cleaner or carburetor cleaner into the rectangular port between the two throttle valves and exercise the IAC valve by cycling the key switch on and off with the handlebar switch in "RUN".

Where did you mount your Intake Air Temperature sensor when you went topless? If its not mounted in the airstream, that too may be your problem.

Did you check the rubber boots on the coils for cracks (white spots)?Did you check the wires (springs) inside of the boots for corrosion?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts