Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone.
Any suggestions re the cheapest deal (as in price, not service) for the Dyno Jet Power Commander to suit my 03 VRSCA.
I've been watching Ebay, and they are up around the $270 mark at present. For that, I would consider going by a dealership if prices were comparable.
Thanks for any info, as I'm in a hurry to purchase.

Of course, if someone has a good second hand unit they wish to sell, I'd also consider that.

Best wishes from OZ.

Ken.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
mr.king has one for$200!:cool:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Of course we would have to look at prices to ship to Australia tho.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
a deals a deal!Whats my SALES COMMISSION?:eek:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mr King, if it's in good nick (condition), and you are willing to send it to Australia, I'll take it.
Are you able to get a quote for postage to me at
Mystic Sands, Queensland 4816, AUSTRALIA?
I would of course pay all postage costs etc in US $.
If you had Paypal we could do it that way, or I could send a Western Union Money Order in US $. (Just slower as you would have to wait 10 days or so for the mail from Oz.
Let me know if your interested.

Thanks, and best wishes.

Ken.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where did the "Iron Butt" bit come from.
I'm an Aussie, we have Bums, not Butts!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mr. King do you have more than one?

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
Keep on the "garage sales"

I posted a long time ago with photos of the great stuff I got at one of the "garage" sales my local dealer had last winter. Lots of stuff off of bikes that people just had to have the "stealer" customize before they'd take delivery. They had (2) PCIIIr units on the table for $50 each. (1) was for the V-rod; and needless to say, I picked it up. It is still working fine, and I make regular upgrades to my map. You might not find another for as little as the $50 I paid, but there are those kind of deals out there some times.
Good Luck, redrazor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts