Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
F2NV
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This listing is a for a Power Commander 5, model number 15-006. It will fit 2008-2011 models - see dynojet site and screenshot. Works great, I just switched to a Power Vision.

$150 shipped CONUS.

02 sensor eliminators in top right of picture not included

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does it have any custom maps on it? What modifications did you have on the bike? And why would this PC5 only work on 2009 and 10 models?

·
F2NV
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Does it have any custom maps on it? What modifications did you have on the bike? And why would this PC5 only work on 2009 and 10 models?
I ran it on a 09 muscle with v&h slip ons, topless k&n filter, and 26t sprocket. I have a couple custom maps and dynojet.com has 2 base maps for the muscle and a handful of other maps for the other vrods. I can email what I have. You can also find more maps on the power commander section of the forum.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well I just purchased a 2011 Muscle and from Fuel Moto's website it seems that your 15-006 should fit an '11 Muscle. I'd be interested if it fits my bike. I'll PM you.

·
F2NV
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just purchased a 2011 Muscle and from Fuel Moto's website it seems that your 15-006 should fit an '11 Muscle. I'd be interested if it fits my bike. I'll PM you.
You know, I think you are correct. This is a link to dynojets site and it will fit an 11 muscle

Pm me and we can work something out

Thanks

·
F2NV
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts