Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the pc5/autotune on the bike and I no longer need the pc3. Should have stayed with the pc3 but it's to late now. The tune on it is for open exhaust but can easily be changed. I have all the stuff that came with it and it's original box. I'm sure u know what a new one cost so make an offer. I can't add pics through the phone but I can email them to u if your interested. The pc3 can also be used on a muscle!! Don't let them tell u other wise. You can call power commander and ask the directly. I was also told that u can't put a pcV/autotune on my 07dx but you can. We had the pc3 on my brothers muscle with his open exhaust and it ran fine, but he don't want to pay so it's now for sale! I also have a post for the stock dx pullies and belt

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best price I found was 259 brand new. Let's 200 shipped obo. I hate guessing games too

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
$125

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
I guess the part number would be my deciding factor...I didn't think about that.

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
PM Sent.

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
809-501 part# call power commander themselves and they can tell u if I have any questions. Vendors that sell them may tell u that It won't if u have 02 sensors but it will work,

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Autobanmod
9,901 Posts
Classified Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Sold to me!

·
Dean
775 Posts
I put the pc5/autotune on the bike and I no longer need the pc3. Should have stayed with the pc3 but it's to late now. The tune on it is for open exhaust but can easily be changed. I have all the stuff that came with it and it's original box. I'm sure u know what a new one cost so make an offer. I can't add pics through the phone but I can email them to u if your interested. The pc3 can also be used on a muscle!! Don't let them tell u other wise. You can call power commander and ask the directly. I was also told that u can't put a pcV/autotune on my 07dx but you can. We had the pc3 on my brothers muscle with his open exhaust and it ran fine, but he don't want to pay so it's now for sale! I also have a post for the stock dx pullies and belt
Why do you say that you should have stayed with the PCIII?

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it's just as good. My bike ran better e
With the 3 or maybe somethings wrong with the auto tune on mine but the 3 us just as good to me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts