Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems hard to find maps here for SE and X bikes. If you have a map for a 1250 post it here and let us know what your exhaust intake setups are, also dyno numbers if you have them.

·
Registered
964 Posts
good luck with this one. I just traded a 1250 that I could never get a map for. Even d and D didnt have a map for that engine and their pipes (even though they advertise they do)

I finaly went with the daytona twin tech vrfid. Its not a bad solution but dont let it fool you, its not simple to install and program. I dont think i EVER got mine 100%. I did get it close but never right.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
mwdhand said:
It seems hard to find maps here for SE and X bikes. If you have a map for a 1250 post it here and let us know what your exhaust intake setups are, also dyno numbers if you have them.

You might want to check the EFI threads. I know I posted a PCIII map for my SE with Rinehart 2-1, K&N, topless

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is an EFI thread........

Here are the ones I have used (PCIII USB) with my Supertrapp V5, K&N, topless.

The first one works pretty good, it does seem either a little too rich or too lean when you have a lot of throttle but middle of the road RPMs (like 1st gear running 5000-6000 rpm. It works pretty damn good, but it's not 100% perfect. The second one I tried with my Supertrapp and it was crap, it's intended for 1250 and Bub Jugg Huggers though.

View attachment VMOD 1250 X STV5.djm

View attachment 1250CX-JUGHUG-07-update1.djm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts