Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you other Canadians are planning a ride anywhere (or Americans coming here) post your intentions here and maybe one of us will be able to join you.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Mountain ride

Jasper, Banff, or Radium this weekend, July 27-29. Don't really care about the destination, as long as we're ridin'

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bright Brown said:
Jasper, Banff, or Radium this weekend, July 27-29. Don't really care about the destination, as long as we're ridin'
I wish they'd cut Manitoba and Saskatchewan out so I wasn't so far away from where you're going.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Was camping last weekend in the mountains without the bike and saw soooo many two wheeled rides, I gotta go back.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is suppose to be sunny and in the 30s on the weekend, should be a great trip. I am going to the football game on Sat. so I will probably just head out on a day ride on Sunday, maybe the Highwood Pass out to K-country. Have fun.:ride:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Heading to Banff, Jasper, then to Sicamous B.C for a 4 day houseboat trip. After houseboating heading to southern B.C and riding the 31 A, and 3A and highway 40 b4 making the way back to Saskatchewan. Can't Wait!

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
Banff

Hello Pickman. Nice revival of an old post. I too am heading to Banff in late June early July. Then heading North & returning along the top of Lake Superior. Let's clank a couple of cold ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts