·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Looks Very Nice! :plause:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Brent,
I guess it's Fair to say You like the TT Pipes! :kaz: Great Numbers now ad a 75 shot of Nitrous and you'll have some Real Fun! :twisted:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Rick?
Tell them the rest of the Story Brother! :stilpoke: I'm Not gonna Flame ya but lets be Totally Factual here! :thumb:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
I thought you told me it make 114 on the new/old dyno?When I told you to get a back up Dyno because No one will believe you! :kaz: If it was 117 I must have heard you wrong.The Only Numbers that mean anything to me is what your time slip says. :thumb:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
VrodRick74 said:
I would guess the no filter will pick up Hp and no baffles will lose tq. Why Does V-Mod quote numbers much higher? I wish I could afford that thing believe me, I know my bike would make huge power. I wish you could dyno on my dyno, I'd love to see the numbers.
The Same Reason Your Friend at the Happy Dyno is so Busy and the Honest Guy isnt!You tell them what they want to hear"High Numbers" and Not the Truth"Low Numbers"!The Truth can Hurt SOMETIMES! ;)

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Rick Nielson said:
HERE'S A RETUNED RUN(FOUND MY AIR FLOW PROBLEM)
AND A FIVE GEAR PULL WITH ELEC. SHIFTER. :angeldev:
looks good now go run a NUMBER! :diablo:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Jan-Dirk said:
hey, some figures in advance:
86 kW (116 HP) RWP
theoretical speed @ approx 9500 RPM 250 km/h (156 MPH)
Best of all: the noise :)
120 phon
What would 190 rwhp and 11,000 RPM Be? :diablo:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Well my Builder / Tuner Sam Terranova of Turbo Tec USA has been Very Busy rebuilding and Now Tunning the Turbo Bike.Here is a Comparison from the Base Line Run to Now with a Little Tunning and a couple pounds more Boost! :angeldev: Much More To COME! :kaz:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
64 dyno runs Tunning the Beast and we have Hit a wall!Not sure Think we Maxed the Stock injectors! :wazzup:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
riverrattcom said:
Nice #'s Kaz!
THANK's! Once Sam Figures out what's the Hold up the quest for 250rwhp will continue.I have Titanium Rods on a Custom Polished Crank with J&E Low Comp Turbo Piston so it's Made for Boost! :twisted: I will put a Monster Turbo on there if Need be,but we Have to figure out things first.To my Knowledge No one has made More"except my NOS Bike" with the Stock fuel system.we shall wait and see! ;) :kaz:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Frank Storms said:
Kaz,

That is a very smooth torque line. How does it feel as far as ride on the street.

Frank
it's still at Sam's being Worked on! :(

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
eduarprmd said:
That happening any time soon?

I know I would have something like this done if I could buy the stuff and have it shipped here for the install without the machining part. That's what would cause the time to be too long. If something "bolt on" became available I could order, wait it out while still having my V-Rod intact, then install and run in a week or so.
Ed Dog,
Paul is Jamie Mac engine Builder and has BB instock/echange your motor!You will Not have the same engine VIN number,but you would have the Fastest FU(KING V-rod in YOUR COUNTRY! :notworth: ;) This Guy Know his $hit and has his own C&C Maching and ever other trick Motor Building Tool in His Shop Eagle HD!Paul I would sure love to test that Little 108cin "1700+cc" Motor with my Nitrous,you Told me about! :twisted: :kaz:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
vrodman said:
here is one for you guys i about shit my pants

these are 3 runs the second chart is with no airbox no filter

i am running se 16 gauge with no baffels ( farging loud sweet)
relocated sensor
k&n air filter
download cartridge

what do you think?

http://profiles.yahoo.com/chromeconsultant
I saw them Now.Ya thats a FUCCK UP!Dyno or Operator or Both! :2cents: Mark I still have about 100 more Real HP then that any ways! :twisted:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Blown306 said:
I didn't see too many posts of stock pulls, so here's mine. Bike was in for it's 1k service so I had them roll it while it was there. The mods in my sig were not on the bike for the pulls...
Thats The Most Ever I have seen for STOCK V-rod.Check on another dyno just to make sure! :sinister: ;) :kaz:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
brent_walkoviak said:
Finally got my bike from Cycle Rama with ported heads, installed and re-tuned. :) :)
is that with the Stock pistons?If so Your Bike is really setup Nice.What RPM are you revving it too? :thumb:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
brent_walkoviak said:
Kaz, yes pistons are stock. CycleRama ported and installed the new heads, put heavy-duty valve springs in and replaced my exhaust valves as they were pitted badly.

I couldnt tell you RPM value, forgot to ask.
Thats Great you getting what some of the BB guys are with stock Pistons! :plause:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
brent_walkoviak said:
Kaz, I figure even if CycleRama's dyno is off by 5%, I am still getting what a CVO gets stock. I'm happy.
Yes that is Very Good! :plause:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
revolution02 said:
More Horse power, I need it! More Torque I need it. ZHelp me out here boys. What do I need to do?
Well I would want to know a little more Like "How Much can you afford?"What is Your Goals" things like this make a Big difference.Now if Big,Easy ,and Reliable,but NOT CHEAP RWHP is Your Goal then I got a just what You Need! :sinister:

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
Turbo595 said:
Thanks vrodvinny,
Here's a picture I will post a torque chart after we get back from the SEMA show.
I will be there and would Love to see your Bike.What booth will you be in?I will be there on some OTHER Business if you have Time! ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.