Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
H VROD 5
498 Posts
Since my last post to this thread:

Lowering springs front and back, 2-1 exhaust. Made a different mount for the headlight so it protrude a little more in front of the faring, giving it that more or less bullet point. w working on a different location for my mirror I hat them hanging down there they touch the frame when turning the extreme. OH and a Leatherworks V-ROD bag ;-)

IMG_6955.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have my bike sitting at the shop getting my wheels powder coated gloss black. I ordered up a set of new mirrors also, black stock mirrors with a longer reach though.

·
Back in Black
2,569 Posts
old pictures but you get the idea
50 horsepower shot of wet nitrous
Screaming eagle front wheel
rear wheel from a dx v rod chromed (180 tire to 240)
Custom only one made rear fender
Screaming eagle exhaust with no baffles
Power commander
This bike came with no chrome, this is this is the added chrome, Chrome swing arm, mirrors, license plate cover,coolant hose cover, front axle cover, rear axle covers, swingarm pivot bolt cover, upper and lower belt guards, voltage regulator, headlight bezel, fuel side covers, dip stick, foot pegs, shifter peg, shift lever, peg pins, brake pedal, rear master cylinder, rear pulley, headlight bracket, shock bolts and chrome engine kit,
Custom made derby, clutch and swing arm covers
HID headlight
Shocks chromed and cut to lower bike 2 inches
Powder coated hand levers
Smoked lens turn signal kit
Powder coated drag bars
Shift light
Screaming eagle air filter
Radiator Cover
Chrome billet shift linkage
Smoked V led taillight with turn signals intergrated in
50% of bike has chrome or polished stainless steel bolts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since my last post to this thread:

Lowering springs front and back, 2-1 exhaust. Made a different mount for the headlight so it protrude a little more in front of the faring, giving it that more or less bullet point. w working on a different location for my mirror I hat them hanging down there they touch the frame when turning the extreme. OH and a Leatherworks V-ROD bag ;-)

View attachment 421745

View attachment 421753
Hey, What kind of fairing is it? I am looking to get one for my B model too! Looks very nice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just a standard 'B' but I was out looking for my old club moto x track which I hadn't been back to in over 35 years up on the Pennine moors and pulled into a layby to take a pic...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Screming Eagle, airfilter, race tuner, rear axle cover, clear lens turn signal, chrome clutch, kit levers hand controls, kit shifter peg, kit pad break pedal, kit handgrips stealth, water hose cover kit, kit-foot peg, kit belt guard-upper slotte, kit sprocket v-rod chrome, v-rod lower side covers, kit derby cover, kit chrome keycaps sport, chrome switch housing sport, chrome Mini Back Rest, chrome Baseplate, new paint - born grey something ugly.

Attachments

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,395 Posts
Not much...

No internal mods..I'm the original owner..35k miles.

What I did do..

Lot's of chrome :D
Power Commander III...Ya I know that's OLD
Screamin' Eagle pipes
K&N air filter
LED's
Sundowner
200mm Avon
06 slotted rims

goes just fine for an old fart.

'Crewzr

Attachments