Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I may have been scammed on here. I hate to think so since everyone on here is here for the same reason. I sent the money via PayPal to conleyshawn for a front fender. After getting my money there has been no communication. I only post this to warn others.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
I think I may have been scammed on here. I hate to think so since everyone on here is here for the same reason. I sent the money via PayPal to conleyshawn for a front fender. After getting my money there has been no communication. I only post this to warn others.
That's odd. I searched conleyshawn and nothing but your post showed up?
Ron

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This pisses me off. This was for my father who has cancer and got his vrod a few days ago. Just sucks people like this have moved into the forum. Really saddens me to be honest

·
I Hate Stupid People
730 Posts
Ya .Newer members posting about scams .. that sucks. Just remember we're all new @ some point no matter the date or # of posts made. Wish you the best on getting to the bottom. Of it..😀

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya .Newer members posting about scams .. that sucks. Just remember we're all new @ some point no matter the date or # of posts made. Wish you the best on getting to the bottom. Of it..😀
Just want to find my dad a fender

1 - 10 of 10 Posts