Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Guy and I own Tiger Racing. We are a specialty aluminum products company and race Nitrous motorcycles in Land Speed Racing.

This weekend at the AMA/Prostar Drag Races held at Columbus, I was approached at my booth by one of your members to do a group buy on custom belt covers and fork tube covers. I was asked to join your forum and introduce myself.

My website is www.2fast4u2c.com or www.TigerRacingProducts.com

I do not make anything for V-Rods at this time, but I am willing to customize just about anything you folks think I can help you with.
If you can think of anything that will enhance the beauty or performnace of your bike, please give me an opportunity to discuss manufacturing options.

Thanks for reading this post.

Guy Caputo

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Do you make an inspection sticker mount?

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Welcome Guy!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Welcome Guy.... please pay no attention to the above two requests.... they will neither enhance the beauty or performnace of the V-Rod.... stay tuned and some genuine requests will roll in... thanks for joining and I'll be eagerly watchin to see what you can come up with...

·
Registered
661 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Johnny HotFoot said:
Welcome Guy.... please pay no attention to the above two requests.... they will neither enhance the beauty or performnace of the V-Rod.... stay tuned and some genuine requests will roll in... thanks for joining and I'll be eagerly watchin to see what you can come up with...
HEY I keep hearing Horror stories of bike drops and 8 months waits to get bikes back. frig that.

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
:vrodforu: We are pretty limited on Belt Guards (HD, Breathless, and Eurocomponents). Kuryaken just stopped selling their sissybar, so now we only have HD for that.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Welcome aboard!...look forward to seeing your stuff....you should come to KC in September with some examples of your work!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure the good folks on this forum can give you lots of ideas. Seems more than a few would like an engine guard. I'd be interested in seeing one too.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Welcome! :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts