Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proposed for your enjoyment...

August 25th, Downtown Portland, leaving at noon for a day ride.

Portland has a unique Bike friendly bar downtown called Kelly's Olympian Club, the new owners have redesigned it with a Bike Theme. There's a sweet red Indian Classic motorcycle in the front window, and perhaps a dozen vintage bikes hung from the ceiling. A comfortable place to start a nice day ride, we can leave here at HIGH NOON and drop onto I-84 east...

That takes us on a lovely high speed freeway romp out to Multnomah Falls, one beautiful waterfall in the Columbia River Gorge, where we will park and hang loose for a bit at the lodge, where refreshments live...

We can cruise back to Portland via the old highway and take in Bridal Veil Falls and a nice mountain road like stretch back thru Troutdale... Just a part day ride, it will be a chance to stretch out on the freeway a bit "and" provide some beautiful scenery coming back with curves...

Likely Offenders?
tapia (Coming down from Carnation Washington)
VRay-PDX
Others???

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is the weekend of the Oregon State H.O.G. Rally in Portland. It starts on the evening of the 23rd and runs through Sunday the 26th. I will be there for the rally, but will be busy with the planned rides. There should be a ton of bikes in town that weekend.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oregon R said:
That is the weekend of the Oregon State H.O.G. Rally in Portland. It starts on the evening of the 23rd and runs through Sunday the 26th. I will be there for the rally, but will be busy with the planned rides. There should be a ton of bikes in town that weekend.
NICE!...mainly just an excuse to meet up with tapia and go on a nice short day ride Saturday... I did not even think of that, not being a member...
Let's collectively hope for clear skies and smooth sailin'

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where's the rally loccated. I'm from Klamath Falls and might ride up just for something to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts