Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a whole new batch of rooks, the HD/Porsche legend is once again as misunderstood and over stated as ever.

A link to the real culprit, Porsche Design Studios. Interesting history. A quick read might shed some insight.

http://www.porsche-design.com/europe/en/studio/

The Porsche Design Studio has designed numerous products since it was founded in 1972. Many of these have become classics that remain as up-to-date as ever. These classics are clear evidence of the longevity of Porsche Design’s design concepts.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
With a whole new batch of rooks, the HD/Porsche legend is once again as misunderstood and over stated as ever.

A link to the real culprit, Porsche Design Studios. Interesting history. A quick read might shed some insight.

http://www.porsche-design.com/europe/en/studio/

The Porsche Design Studio has designed numerous products since it was founded in 1972. Many of these have become classics that remain as up-to-date as ever. These classics are clear evidence of the longevity of Porsche Design’s design concepts.
I still have my Carrera glasses from years ago, great quality!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Maybe you people should "Ride" the damned things instead of busying yourselves with nick knacks and putting on more useless bits here and there?

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Maybe you people should "Ride" the damned things instead of busying yourselves with nick knacks and putting on more useless bits here and there?
Yes I agree but disagree.....ppl do spend a lot to pretty up there bikes.....some over the top ? ........but it's there money ...no ?

·
Banned
744 Posts
I might start putting VW badges on my bike........
try putting little bullet shells on your bolt heads to make it look pretty,or skull bolts on your number plate, or better still a little sign on the back that says "born stupid" or something to that effect, that should really show your support!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
try putting little bullet shells on your bolt heads to make it look pretty,or skull bolts on your number plate, or better still a little sign on the back that says "born stupid" or something to that effect, that should really show your support!
You wish you had that much imagination Tool Boy.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Luxo not only have you got some unnamed bird annoying you on the forum, you now have your own little troll........

I always wanted a pet troll......

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like water temp gauges that don't work? And Outside temp gauges?? Lets not even bring up that horrid helmet.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
tool boy?????? ya gotta be fukcin kiddin me! how old are you, 15.
Yes, I am 15 1/2 Tool Boy. (And might I compliment you on your brilliant use of Stock photos here on the forum, shows your True Imagination at work, a True Artist. If you own a Bike it must be a show stopper at the Piggly Wiggly. Now back to your 3rd shift at the box factory Tool Boy)

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Like water temp gauges that don't work? And Outside temp gauges?? Lets not even bring up that horrid helmet.
True, but than again, very easy to say once again from those who post nothing of their own. Don't be scared John Merrick, we won't make fun of you.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Might I also Thank The Academy for creating this little Fan Club of mine that will forever more, know so much about my doings and goings on inside their little conscious and subconscious minds. I would like to thank all those Little people out there for keeping the candles burning.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts