Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. First time Harley rider here. I’ve been a sport bike guy until I met my girl. She refused to ride them. So here I am. Always loved the night rod. Just picked up a fender eliminator for it and wondering if anyone knows of where to find a nice set of hand levers? Aftermarket parts seem to be somewhat tricky to find for this thing. Happy to be here!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi all. First time Harley rider here. I’ve been a sport bike guy until I met my girl. She refused to ride them. So here I am. Always loved the night rod. Just picked up a fender eliminator for it and wondering if anyone knows of where to find a nice set of hand levers? Aftermarket parts seem to be somewhat tricky to find for this thing. Happy to be here!

View attachment 606664

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
If you want the best look no further than here.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
2 Up capability is why I've got my R Model, just got off it with the wifey big fun went to RocknBrew had a couple beers and dinner nice ride home 83 degrees out, no frozen windmills. All I can say is sport bikes have their place, then you outgrow it. The V Rod is really a great compromise between taking another along and hauling A$$ one up. Great bike actually one of the best overall bikes, so Welcome to 1130cc.com ! (y) :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts