Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I decided to ride out for breakfast in a town about 25 miles away. I am mid way through eating my eggs and bacon when some guy pulls into the parking lot on a white m109r. I finish up my eggs and go outside, and now the guy is parked next to me sitting on his bike smoking. I don't really think much of it but as soon as I get near my bike it begins. After he established it was my bike he asked if it was fast. So I reply that it holds its own. So of course he says well not as fast as mine. To make it better this guy doesn't appear to be a day over 19. I don't feel like getting in a pissing contest with this guy so I put my helmet on and hit the road. The road back is 2 lane 55mph I get about 5 miles down sure enough here this joker comes. I keep goin the speed limit and this guy passes me like hes got something to prove. He keeps on slowing down then hammering it in front of me for about another 4 miles until we get to a stop light. At this point hes kinda getting on my nerves. Not that I condone street racing but this kid had it coming. We pull up to the stop and he asks if I wanna run em. I respond with "My grandmas bike is back at the house ill go get that". So he peels off ahead of me and we meet once again another few miles down the road at an intersection. By the time I get there hes already revvin that 109 like hes mad at it. So I let him hear the rinehart at about 7k. The light turns green and we take off. He had me off the line by maybe 2 bike lengths until he decided to shift, when I blew by him. By the time I hit 100 I had at least 40 ft on him and decided to slow down. I get ready to hit the next light and say something smart assed to the guy but low and behold he makes a right turn. End of story.

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
What are they telling these guy's at the Suzuki Dealership's. Maybe they drink some cool-aid or something. I had a guy on a White one (looked like a whale) pull up next to me at light on the way home last night. He had to tell me how fast it was.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Yeah i don't really get that stuff. People ask me all the time how fast my bike is. And i just say, "for what it is, its pretty fast, but nothing like a high end crotch rocket". I know the bikes are quick, but if we wanted pure speed we'd go buy a Busa. Those m109's are ugly as sh** anyway IMHO.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah but I bet his p3nis was bigger - lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They are ugly, and all plastic. Good for you for educating him in the ways of the ROD.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
louballs said:
Yeah i don't really get that stuff. People ask me all the time how fast my bike is. And i just say, "for what it is, its pretty fast, but nothing like a high end crotch rocket". I know the bikes are quick, but if we wanted pure speed we'd go buy a Busa. Those m109's are ugly as sh** anyway IMHO.
With that smoke bomb you should be able to dust anything..............with soot:stilpoke:

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
If you ever sat on one (please, don't take that as a recommendation or even a suggestion) you know where the nickname Walrus came from.....

HH

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
People see my bottles and I usually dont hear from them. But now and again some turd needs a bit of humility, so I will oblige.

Great job on dusting him!! I agree with someone else's previous post, "They look like whales."

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
louballs said:
Ugh here we go.....i never knew there was anything wrong with blinding your opponent...haven't you ever seen Bloodsport? Serious VanDammage.
Man, am so happy you did that, it is just to damn funny!

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
I get shit from the sales manager all the time right by my house he sells those whales he did spank my ass with a Rocket 3 sounds like I should get some M109 ass to make us even.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Cool story...that guy was just asking for it!!!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
awesome story!!!!
I hate a douchebag! I have that all the time, but I have something for most anything they got!

·
Registered
519 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
awesome story!!!!
I hate a douchebag! I have that all the time, but I have something for most anything they got!
How's the pipe?

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Good job....

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Way to represent! Spank at a$$:spank:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts