Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pondo,

I noticed that quite a few members here have sent you money for parts but you failed to send the goods in return and you don't answer e-mail or phonecalls.
For the time being I have therefore taken away your vendor status and kindly ask you to sort out your problems ASAP.

If you do not reply here or by pm to me until the 10th of January 2011 your user account will be banned.

Jan

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Members that dealt with Pondo and who are still waiting for parts and/or money return are invited to comment.
Any other post or comment is not wanted and will eventually be deleted without further notice.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I'm currently waiting on:

1-chrome rear pulley, I paid $ 200.00 for this from another vender. On Carl's advise when he received it, we decided to go another route and start from scratch with a stock pulley that hadn't been plated. Carl has this chrome pulley and still hasn't sent it back to me.

1-one black and chrome Pondo custom rear pulley ) $ 100.00 sent for chroming costs.

1-upper triple tree that I provided for chroming

1-chrome Pondo Porcshe clutch cover. Payment made of $ 61.00

2-sets of Pondo ( 1487 and 1250 CAL ) upper fork tube covers.

Since October 2009.

I've been sympathetic, polite, diplomatic and more than patient but damn I have builds that I want to finish and I'd like my parts.

I'm certainly not looking to bash anyone here but I've been trying the PM, email, phone call and contacting mutual friends route and to date that hasn't worked.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I am worried, too. I called on parts, $$$, whatnot, and have heard nothing back, either. It is not just you, Pat! He has checked out of the network, for sure. I just hope he is OK. Jan, as soon as I know something, I will post up. I consider Pondo a friend, and am surprised at this. Joe

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Still waiting on a brass porsche logo clutch cover.Paid in June , last I heard from Carl was in September.....

Steve

·
Registered
81 Posts
Water Pump hose cover from December 09 when as I recall he was stripping the mods off his bike before the repo man took it... never pressed as figured he was going through a bad spell.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pondo

Members that dealt with Pondo and who are still waiting for parts and/or money return are invited to comment.
Any other post or comment is not wanted and will eventually be deleted without further notice.
I sent Carl $170 via PayPal as a deposit on a chrome 5 spoke pulley over a year ago for which I received nothing. To be fair to Pondo after multiple attempts to contact him via phone, email, and forum, he responded that he would send $50 in refund as that is all he had and the rest to follow when he could. I did receive $50 in refund of my $170 about 6 months ago.....I have heard nothing else from him.

Keith :broke:

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Sorry, None of my business and out of topic but IMHO banning his account is one less way people will have to contact him or have any notice about him...

·
Fisher of Men
905 Posts
Water Pump hose cover from December 09 when as I recall he was stripping the mods off his bike before the repo man took it... never pressed as figured he was going through a bad spell.
Same here; purchased some chrome caliper covers from him off of his bike and never received them. The usual phone calls, e-mails, patience but no response. Knowing he was down on his luck I never pursued it. Hope all works out for everyone concerned!

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Sorry, None of my business and out of topic but IMHO banning his account is one less way people will have to contact him or have any notice about him...
:them: i have to agree with FAB. carl should be allowed to communicate if and when he does return. banning him won't help anyone.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
none of my business either, but he can lose his vendor privileges without being entirely banned, just make him a regular member, and zero out his feedback score. just sayin.

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
I have had issues with Carl in the past and LL Kool K helped me out and retrieved the part in question. I did pay a lot of money for a few parts and ended up receiving a 180 compensator bowl and needed a 240. Had to spend an additional 150.00 plus shipping to fix.
I had ordered two other parts; a derby cover, and another 240 spacer for my rear wheel.
No money sent but it is on principle.
I hope he is doing well and honestly hold no grudges here.
Jim

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Guys the economy sucks. People do some stange stuff when they need $. I sent him a few emails about some parts I wanted... He never replied. Anyway, I hope everyone gets their stuff sorted out.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pondo made about 15 posts on http://www.cnczone.com/forums during December 2010!
So he is still active and has internet access.

And his signature on the other side says:
http://v-shop.us/vrodpage/pondoscovers.html
I Make Custom billet parts for V-Rods as a Hobby
You can decide for yourself what to make of this info.
My recommendation to all members still waiting for their parts or return of money is to seek legal assistance.
Pondo's account on 1130cc.com has been permanently banned.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
p.s.
For the sake of good order I'd like to point out that sharkey / V-shop sent me following comment:
I have deleted that page from my web-site... www.v-shop.us - google will still find the old page... I do not need any of his headaches... I have never sold a member a pondo cover direct.... I always sent them to him..... I have deleted those pages.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.