Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carl,

I just wanted to take minute to say thanks. Everyday, I see your swingarm caps and derby cover threads with new posts and requests.

Your turnaround time on the sketches/drawings is incredible, and then the turnaround time on the actual product is one of a kind.

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. It's such an "individual" mod...one that people can truly make personally their own. Your work is wonderful, and I just wanted to say thank you so much, for doing all of this!!!!

You are a great man, Carl :)

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
:worthless and a link us newbies are lost with out these things!!!!!!!!!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Derby Covers: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79558&highlight=custom+swingarm+caps

Swingarm Caps: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34716&highlight=custom+swingarm+caps

If you can come up with a design you would like, just post it up on one of these threads, and he'll draw it out, and post a sketch.

His prices are incredibly reasonable, too.

Rob had an idea for the 1130cc logo, and after asking Max's permission to use the logo, Rob asked Carl, Carl sketched it up...Rob said "looks great" and it was at our doorstep. No more than a week long process, from start to finish!!!!!

Now, my dervy cover is being chromed, so it'll take a little while longer...but again, prices are incredibly reasonable for a custom, made to order, mod!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Very talented - I am proud to have his parts on my bike. More importantly, one of the nicest people around. I bought a part from him, and he promptly donated the money to Brian's kids fund! Great guy.
...........enough a$$ kissing - where are my parts?!?!?!??!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CTMorgan111 said:
:worthless and a link us newbies are lost with out these things!!!!!!!!!
Links posted about 2 posts above :)

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Thank You I Will Be Getting Some Ordered Soon

THX CUPPY

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CTMorgan111 said:
Thank You I Will Be Getting Some Ordered Soon
You will love them :)

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
I'm Gonna get a AC/DC logo on mine SWEET ASS thx again

·
Banned
579 Posts
Couldn't ask for more out of Pondo, his work is fantastic, my mom wants one for her sportster LOL

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Yes..........the legend continues!
the derby cover he did for me is awesome.
On second thought..........I am getting tired of this [email protected] love fest!
Pondo sucks............he likes the Packers! :hidesbeh:

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
PACKERS FAN???? NM lol I'm kidding I WANT MY COVERS BAD NOW

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Check out the dragons Pondo did for my old ride, I get compliments on them wherever I bring the bike.

Pondo you better get ready for some black projects for the new DX !! The black stuff you do, especially the engraved stuff just looks swank, I can't wait.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments! I am really glad that people like the stuff I make. It is really satisfying to have a part of mine on someone's bike.
krodwi said:
I am getting tired of this [email protected] love fest!
Pondo sucks............he likes the Packers! :hidesbeh:
If I'd have known you WEREN'T a Packers fan I'd have charged you more! :moon:

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
hahah the thing is he does this as well as works his full time job..

that is the part that amazes me.. i love my caps and will goto Carl for some other work soon as soon as i figure out exactly what i want ..

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Carl,

I just wanted to take minute to say thanks. Everyday, I see your swingarm caps and derby cover threads with new posts and requests.

Your turnaround time on the sketches/drawings is incredible, and then the turnaround time on the actual product is one of a kind.

Thank you so much for doing this for everyone. It's such an "individual" mod...one that people can truly make personally their own. Your work is wonderful, and I just wanted to say thank you so much, for doing all of this!!!!

You are a great man, Carl :)
well aint that nice...........

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
I agree with Cupcake the toe licker. This may be the least expensive personal mod you can do for your bike. Thanks again Pondo. Now where are those axle caps. Isn't appreciation fleeting?!'

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GreysonWinfield said:
I agree with Cupcake the toe licker. This may be the least expensive personal mod you can do for your bike. Thanks again Pondo. Now where are those axle caps. Isn't appreciation fleeting?!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :angeldev: :angeldev:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts