Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SILVER PERFORMANCE MACHINE REAR PULLEY powder coated used good condition. with bearing. $80.00 shipped pay pal 48 states. pictures are on pg. 3 ad titled rear wheel parts removed for trike conversion sorry but I could not post pictures again site would not allow pictures that were already posted. that's what it said when I tried to add pictures. curly

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES 03 vrod ,,,,I know the rules but for whatever reason the pictures will not post again, I have a previous post a few days ago for my wheels and tires with the pictures of the rear pulley, please look at that post these pictures are there, thank you.

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks o2man real neighborly of you to help

WOW that's special I wish I could do that I,ve downloaded resizing hardware but I still can,t figure it out. THANK YOU MUCH o2man it is real nice of you to help. Now I,m gonna look at my Video professor CD today, its too wet and cold to take the v rod trike out. curley

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
WOW that's special I wish I could do that I,ve downloaded resizing hardware but I still can,t figure it out. THANK YOU MUCH o2man it is real nice of you to help. Now I,m gonna look at my Video professor CD today, its too wet and cold to take the v rod trike out. curley
Very simple.

Went to the other thread.
Opened the pic attachment.
Right-clicked on the pic and selected "Copy Image URL"
Back to this thread and replied.
Clicked the image insertion button. (Little mountain looking button)
Pasted the link to the pic and hit submit. The forum resizes now.

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS I'll have to write it down and remember to try it appreciate the help. curley

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Very simple.

Went to the other thread.
Opened the pic attachment.
Right-clicked on the pic and selected "Copy Image URL"
Back to this thread and replied.
Clicked the image insertion button. (Little mountain looking button)
Pasted the link to the pic and hit submit. The forum resizes now.
Thank you, I have also tried to re-post pictures in the past and could not. Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
That is a powder coated Performance Machine Pulley not a Pondo pulley. Did Pondo machine the bearing pocket to fit the stock bearing?

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I stand corrected thank you, I had to go check the box they came in. Right PONDO made the side covers. He did not do anything on this pulley. they are still nice . curley

1 - 13 of 13 Posts