Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and have the following items for sale. Prices include insured shipping and Paypal fee for delivery in CONUS:

*Pondo Porsche Logo Engraved Chrome Clutch Cover -- $40 delivered SOLD

*HD Footpegs -- $12 delivered

*Chrome HD Brand V-Rod License Plate Mount with reflector & VRod logo -- $20 delivered

*Harley Davidson H20 Mesh Jacket (XXXL). Very soft/cool fabric. Just professionally cleaned and de-fuzzed. $45 delivered.

*Scala Rider Teamset Bluetooth wireless headset kit. One has clamp-on mount and other has new adhesive mount (second clamp mount broken), box, instructions, etc. $45 delivered. SOLD

*2 -- Nolan N42 helmets in flat black (XXL & S). Well used with some scuffs on helmets and shields but still serviceable (3/08 build date). Liners just washed. Includes Boxes & accessories. $30/each delivered.

*2 -- Arai Model SZ/C Open Face Helmets in Titanium Gray (XXL & M)—Very high quality and only worn a few times (11/07 build, 9/10 purchase) – Paid $350/each, sell for $150(XXL) & $175(M) delivered – Price reduced on XXL because of broken strap snap which secures the end of the strap – does not affect function. Includes boxes, bags and instructions

*Joe Rocket Magnetic Tank Bag for Sport Bike. $20 delivered.SOLD

*Airhawk 2 Medium Cruiser Air Pad with extra, never used cover . $65 delivered. SOLD

* Small Gel Seat Pad . $15 delivered.

Link to photos:
http://gallery.me.com/remphoto#101594

For more info or to purchase, please PM.

Thanks for looking.
Rob

·
The Big Bad Wolf
301 Posts
I'll take the tank bag. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the headset have an am/fm radio built it?
To answer these and other questions I have been receiving on headsets:

*No FM radio or MP3 hookup
*Units are about 2 years old
*These are "TeamSets" designed to be used between rider and passenger. Will not work bike-to-bike.
*Bluetooth wireless between sets and also will interface with bluetooth cellphones.
*Units came with both clip and adhesive mounting brackets. I broke one of the clip mounts and substituted the adhesive mount. I still have one more adhesive mount plus one clip mount from the other unit. Contact cardosystems.com and you should be able to buy another clip mount or adhesive mount if you prefer.
*Am selling because my new Goldwing has built in wired intercom.
*Price is firm on these headsets as I paid $200 for them and will just keep as backups if they don't move.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Pondo Clutch Cover, Scala Rider Headsets, Airhawk and tank bag are sold. Rest of items are still available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts