1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Got to agree - that Carl is a killer on his CNC machine :notworth: :notworth:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I won a set of his 1130cc caliber axle covers at the rally. Very fine!

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
You know I don't care what you guys say about Carl when he's not around, I think he's AWESOME! Good work Pondo, I can't want to get some of your products on my bike.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
He is a amazing machinist and a nice guy to boot! Soon too will have some of his swingarm caps.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! :thumb:
By the title of the thread I thought you had talked to my wife :)

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Dreamer! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I love mine! I will get a picture shortly. Awesome work - and thanks for all the stuff you made for the rally. Lots of folks don't know - Carl made most of the awards handed out! Thanks again, Pondo!

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I met Pondo at the Rally before I left,in fact I left later than planned from a few of us standing around comparing mods and ideas.He's a talented man w the equiptment to match.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Pondo is the MAN!
The derby cover he did for me is amazing.
Very very talented!

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
I met Pondo at the Rally before I left,in fact I left later than planned from a few of us standing around comparing mods and ideas.He's a talented man w the equiptment to match.

Elrod on the V-Rod
Elrod - you need to post a few pics of your shift rod and the story behind it. Extremely cool mod right there.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Pondo said:
Elrod - you need to post a few pics of your shift rod and the story behind it. Extremely cool mod right there.
Thanks man.
When the Ford-Mazda fwd trans goes into fail safe the pressure is so great it twists the oil pump drive shaft into a perfect spiral.This shaft looks like an 8mm allen wrench.The amazing part is that it's harder than an allen wrench and the heated oil allows it to twist,just before it brakes off in the torque converter.I also use the internal shift linkage from this trans on my home made forward controls on mini bikes.
Here's some pics http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57113&page=5

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:

Elrod on the V-Rod
Did your swords touch??

Jim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts