Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Gold/Black

Votes: 5 5.1%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one like the V-rod in the all silver, even though they are the most common. Just though of running a poll to see how maney agreed. Poll will be for standard colors only.

·
Registered
69 Posts
100th anniversary silver/black with gold pinstripe. I bought the shorter front fender and had it color matched (silver/black with gold pinstripe.) I'll never change the color.

·
Hooligan
416 Posts
This should be titled "Favorite V-Rod Color". Personally, I am not too fond of the 2 tone '03, and some people love it.
I like my clear anodized, but I would love to have an '04 VRSCA black paint set.

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
I personally love the look of the stock ano. It's the way the bike was envisioned, and gives it a true look of raw metal. The other thing that I love about the ano. is how 'hard' the surface is. You just wipe off the dust with no worry about scratching the paint. It's a welcome change not to be scared to 'touch' the paint.

But Ozzy's ghost flames beat it out by a long shot.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I love the all chrome look nothing set's off a Fast Hog like chrome if it wasen't for ozzy, I would have left her all silver. :cool:

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
You forgot white! I love the look of the white with ghost flames. I guess my opinions depend upon frame color. With the silver frame, I like the lighter colors but with a black frame, the darker colors work for me, especially gloss black. My 03 is anodized silver and unless I get a great deal on a second set of skins, it's gonna stay that way.

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
I love my anodized silver '03, but would like to get my wife a black 'B' model. Always love black & chrome! :biker:

·
Registered
503 Posts
A really nice B with black skins, black powdercoat coated swing arm, handlebars, fork legs, etc.. is VERY COOL and SINISTER LOOKING.....BUT OZZY!!!!! YOUR CHROME ON CHROME GHOST FLAMES... make my A model the center of attention where ever I go!

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
I didn't see this option in the poll. 100th anniversary Sterling silver/black is my choice!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I like the anodized version and also white.

I am having a second set of skins painted right now. They are a base of pearl white, a ghost waving checkered flag on top of the base and then ghost pearl white flames to top it off.

It should look pretty hot.

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
vrsc said:
I didn't see this option in the poll. 100th anniversary Sterling silver/black is my choice!
Ditto, cos that's what I bought. One day when I'm getting tired of it I would love an Ozzy paint set.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Vincent said:
Ditto, cos that's what I bought. One day when I'm getting tired of it I would love an Ozzy paint set.
So you wan't an Ozzy set also? We need to emigrate, it would be cheaper in the long run, would'nt have to pay 40% import taxes on top of the shipping costs to get these cool Vrod bits to the UK.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
I personally would have chosen "custom painted" if the option were available. I have the annodized and like it a lot, and plan on incorprating it into my final custom paint job when all is said and done. Gonna squirt it this winter.

Later,
Gary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts