Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 25 Philly to Wildwood. 10.00/person entry fee. oh Hell read it for yourselves.
http://policesurvivors.com/ :kaz: :jeannie: I.m going, trying to get the wife on the back.Maybe spend the night come back Monday. :sinister:

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys it"s this weekend, anyone else plan to go?

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
if the weathers good, there should be a large group from south jersey attending. Look me up, pearl white w/ ghost flames, sundowner seat..Not many white ones around, should be easy.......temps only around 60 their saying for Sunday...figures...

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
anybody else attend yesterday??? can't really say I had a good time...windy and cold for the entire ride, worse near the shore. could not get anywhere near the convention center and the decent food at Wildwood Harley was gone before we arrived. they say over 17,000 bikes particiapted. oh well, it was an experience but next year if we do it, picking the run up on RT 55 near the front of the pack will be the way to go......

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went, enjoyed the ride but Wildwood sucked.Did'nt make it to HD. The Philly stations said over 20,000 bikes. BTW saw you coming in by the beach with about 3-4 other Vrods. Fantastic paint, man.

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
thanks, after not finding a decent place to park ( was not going to park in the sand) we headed over the the dealership. Maybe things will be better next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts