Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a group buy thread earlier for this pocket bike, but it never worked out. I talked to the company (since they are local to me), and here is the new deal. They are only willing to do group buys of 6 bikes or more, and must be shipped to the same address - or - picked up from the company. Since I don't want to be a distributor of these, and worry about having to ship them out to individuals, I am only going to organize a group discount for those that can pick up the bikes from the company near Ft. Lauderdale. If somebody else wants to organize a group buy that involves shipping, let me know and I'll give you the details.

Edit by Max

I removed photos and print copied from general superstore.com and urge no one to purchase anything from them ever. Here is a copy of a letter that they sent to me.

"We demand the immediate removal of information and pictures copied illegally from our website by JCOLODNY with the intent to sell, if information is not removed immediately we will proceed with legal action against your website."

·
4,638 Posts
My next door neighbors has a set of twin boys 5 years old and they have the same bike....Let me tell you .....these bikes haul ass....Both boys have full race leathers and full face helmet with racing shoes and gloves ...THEY REMIND ME OF KAZ.... :kaz: I'll take some pics.....

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ricky G. said:
My next door neighbors has a set of twin boys 5 years old and they have the same bike....Let me tell you .....these bikes haul ass....Both boys have full race leathers and full face helmet with racing shoes and gloves ...THEY REMIND ME OF KAZ.... :kaz: I'll take some pics.....
That would Be So Cool to have Twins All Super Kaz'd Out! :kaz: please post a pic for us! :thumb:

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
I bought A red one off ebay got it for 400 delivered................my daughter tears around the neighborhood on it. alright alright........I ride it too! :kaz:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Just so you guys know when you go to ge a bargin Wholesale these things are $250-290. I brought one home from an Indoor Marketplace that I manage for 290.00 but brought it back cause the guy said that he was getting better ones in in about a month. The same guy that sold it to me sells them to reg customers for 450-500. I saw them in the mall yeasterday for 550. It would be cool if my son leardned to ride a motor bike before he could ride a reg bycicle. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.