Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get PM grips from? And those that have them, any complaints? Thanks for any info.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
i have seen them and they seem to be "top of the line"

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the morning crew.

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Just make sure that they are locked on tight. If you install them on new bars, the lack of old grip glue could potentially cause the grips to slide off the bars. The service manager at my dealer put them on a set of new bars he just mounted on an X. While riding, the throttle grip slid right off the bar.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Call Jerry at HogPro, he will give you a good price on any PM product. I bought my foot controls for the project from him.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smoothrod said:
Call Jerry at HogPro, he will give you a good price on any PM product. I bought my foot controls for the project from him.
Just ordered from HogPro. Cheapest place I found. Excellent service as usual.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
damn ,,what did you pay,,,i had to empty my wallett for mine ,,,but i gotta say i love them,,really good to hang on to ,,,mine cost me,,300 aust,,,i know it was robbery but when i looked around couldnt see them for sale anywhere,,,

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HogPro was $120 with free shipping for forum members. Not sure if the free shipping would include your neck of the woods or not.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
i got mine anyways,,,but im tipping no free shipping for me,,,,lol,,you will love them they feel great to ride with ,,,i have girlie hands and all the rest feel like tree truncks to me,,these are really good for my hands ,dont get tired ,,enjoy ,,,,

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bwds said:
i got mine anyways,,,but im tipping no free shipping for me,,,,lol,,you will love them they feel great to ride with ,,,i have girlie hands and all the rest feel like tree truncks to me,,these are really good for my hands ,dont get tired ,,enjoy ,,,,
That's one reason I got these, I've got small hands too. That and they are the best looking black grips I could find.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Youngzee said:
That's one reason I got these, I've got small hands too. That and they are the best looking black grips I could find.

I have these grips on my project bike, I love them. I would love to put them on the v-rod, but I don't want to machine out the ends for my mirrors.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Roadhog said:
you think it can be done ? would love to have them but am running Kellermanns...
grtz

I'm sure it can be done man, just about any machine shop should be able to do it. Got to be careful with a $150 grips though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts