Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
damn aliens

i like how the jumbo jet does nothing, but the little heli cuts me to bits instantly...:(

nevemind...i just got sucked up into the jet engine :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just finished this amazing addictive 2d sidescrolling game.

Download the deluxe version (free) from here
http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/downloads_1.php

Finish it once normally.

But since you gon get addicted here is what you need for a perfect ending. I had to learn thise the hard way.

======Walkthrough spoilers========

Refuse to take the automatic gun.
Do not let the golden bug update your pistol to snake gun.
After you fight weapon x, tank do not fall down to talk to the proffesor, instead jump to the door on the right, there is a red spot that lets you know when to do so.
Take the rope and take Curly with you after you finish.
In the waters later on, get to the door, let curly rest, drain the water and take her with you. She will be gone after the fish fight dont worry.
When you get the booster that allows you to fly go to the top of the village, right above Arthur's house, find the worksmith and update your pistol to spur.
In the end, you will find a little house, talk the the little woman. Then right above in the plantation talk to Curly and the green dude right next to her, they will ask for a mushroom.
You will find both the little guy and the mushroom in the graveyard. Ma Pignon will give you a mushroom badge wich you do not need, check it out and then talk to the Ma Pignon again.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts