Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is driving me insane. Im getting no communications with the Harley ECM data and the PCV. Such as no throttle position, no engine temp readings...etc... I cant even calibrate the throttle position now. Everything was working fine?! The Harley data is enabled and everything is checked. Im so F'ing pissed right now!!!

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
I don't know much about it, all I can say is take a deep breath, calm down, and go over everything. Every connection, every detail, even if you've already done it three times. Don't skip anything. I know that really doesn't help much, but it's all I've got.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
With my PCIII the engine must be running for the two to communicate.
Maybe go back to the original instruction sheet fro answers. Not trying to be a smart a.. but sometimes the simple answer is the one you need. You will get through this.

It might help if we knew what year and model bike and what Power commander you are working with.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I just tried it on another bike running and it still doesnt work. I think its fried. One of the wires came loose on the connectors Its fixed but i think from it arcing it fried something. Fantastic. More money. Ive tried everything from the old soft/firmware to the new. The rpm comes up and thats it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.