Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been without my bike for 2 months now while the Harley dealer orders wrong parts and other assorted messes to repair my bike. Now today they finally get the bars in that were backordered only to find out (once again) they were the wrong ones. They say they ordered the factory originals that were externally wired; seems mine were “optional” (and internally wired). Now they say the ones I have are discontinued so if some of you good folks can take a look at the pic and help me try to find a part number that I can maybe find on eBay or a comparable replacement so I can finally get my bike back…I’m dying here.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So the dealer called me back and told me the part num was 56528-02

so now I just need to find some in stock. I appreciate if anyone has leads on this

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
39 minutes? That was fast for Harley!!!

Just look for drag bars with the "dimples" from any website, Many are available to fit the V. There are a ton of aftermarket bars that are plug and play.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I did find these at a dealer in Oregon (I hope they really shipped it). The only reason they called back so quick was because I did a surprise visit to the dealership and went ballistic in front of customers and other service people about how behind Harley is because they don’t have real time inventory management or a good extranet to their dealer network, finally got pulled into the service mangers office. It amazes me how successful a company like HD can be in spite of the fact they are soooo overpriced and the service you get from most dealers is atrocious!! It reminds of me of Apple and their success in spite of their pathetic approach to security. If I didn’t have such an attraction to V-Rods (this is my second one) I would not even consider a Harley!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts