Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as much as I want anotehr V I think I am going to get a 07 Street Bob its all tricked out already with pegs and grips dual seat and passenger pillon screaming eagle exhaust and some other chrome stuff. I still love the V but with my current situation I had to go with something that would appeal to the other half more as she thinks the Bob is a more comfortable ride to her and likes the way she fits on it better! Can I still hang with yall if I get to Sturgis? I wont forget that my roots are with the V and I well own one again!

Now for the B.S. part of my day I was talking to a girl I know at the dealership and this hard core biker chick (not nightmare) that coudl easily kick my arse if I wasnt injured says oh just buying your first harley I said nope this is going to be my 2nd I got ran off the road on my Vrod a few weeks back and she says that what you get for driving a Vrod, to which I said yea cuz I am sure its the Vrod fault I got ran off the road and then she shot me a look and I was like gotta go. She looked like she had been in a few scuffs in her day and I didnt wanna find out the hard way! So if I become like this yall can kick my arse!

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Well if you decided to go for the bob thats cool. Might wanna look at the new one that just came out the Rocker. Alot of the guys on here have been talking about it. Anyways what ever you get just shoot me a PM or email and we'll still have to get together and ride. Good luck on the shopping.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for sure

Demthios said:
Well if you decided to go for the bob thats cool. Might wanna look at the new one that just came out the Rocker. Alot of the guys on here have been talking about it. Anyways what ever you get just shoot me a PM or email and we'll still have to get together and ride. Good luck on the shopping.
You doing the ride in to hot harley nights? I am going to ride in with my legion riders group but I think we are going to stage at J&L before hand. I also noticed they had the other 03 Vrod back there I guess they didnt sell it someone was just using it for a while. I dont really care for what was done to it though and I dont wanna put the extra to get it to look good!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Dude, get that new FatBob...that thing is cool!

BTW, thanks for the clarification there...I CERTAINLY wouldn't pick on you for having a V-Rod!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I woulda needed ya to help me with this momma she was no joke! Who knows I might get a hair in my spot and get that otehr 03 they have if I wanna hear about it for the greater part of the rest of my life! I did look into the Fat Bobs also I dont know for sure like I said the bank is willing to give me a good amount of $$$$$ I just need to decide what I am going to get and I need to stay with in the range I set up for myself!

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Yeah I'll be riding in Hot Harley Nights, so will my wife and dad, both on there own bikes. But naw that 03 that they have up there was from 2 or 3 Bike Nights ago they completely burned out the back tire on it so it's taken them some time to get it cleaned up and back on the show room. Take a look in Kevin's office sometime you'll see the dealer plate sitting on the floor with all kinds of burnt rubber on it. Ahhh the only bad thing about it is that stupid HD sticker/logo thing on the seat. Other then that its not to bad already has Exhaust and the backrest for you and your wife.

GRRR having freaking power outages over here!!! anyways theres my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Demthios said:
Is that DX still up there or is it gone?

I didnt see it1 I remember when they roasted that tire at that bike night now so No prolly wont buy it lol. yea that HD deal on the seat is ugly! I dont lie those pipes to much either. I am going up there right away in the morn to figure out what I am going to get!

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
NightMare said:
Dude, get that new FatBob...that thing is cool!

BTW, thanks for the clarification there...I CERTAINLY wouldn't pick on you for having a V-Rod!

:them:

I love the Fatbob as well. :notworth:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Heres your Bandana

Your Vest

your vest pins

Pirate Shirt for under the vest

Bitch shirt

Bags

Studs for clothing

Fringe Jacket for "YER OLE LADY"

Enjoy the LIFESTYLE MAN.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
that is some funny stuff ^^^^^:moon:

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Yea I was gonna head up there but not so sure now. Got some stuff to do before the rally this weekend. And I wanna say those pipes are SE? Don't remember off the top of my head.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
JDR_ROD said:

:them: :them: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
luxlamf said:
Heres your Bandana

Your Vest

your vest pins

Pirate Shirt for under the vest

Bitch shirt

Bags

Studs for clothing

Fringe Jacket for "YER OLE LADY"

Enjoy the LIFESTYLE MAN.
Ok I deserved that one lol I love the pirate shirt though!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
:them: :them: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHITTING ME I ABOUT SHOT DIET MTN DEW ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!:them:

The pirate shirt was good one but my favorite is the middle finger pin! HAHAHA LMFAO

·
Registered
922 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
:them: My first good laugh of the day :plause:

I love my V-Rod and I just don't give a **** what other airhead riders think!

However I also wish you good luck in your search for a new bike. :)

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Vrodriding said:
So as much as I want anotehr V I think I am going to get a 07 Street Bob its all tricked out already with pegs and grips dual seat and passenger pillon screaming eagle exhaust and some other chrome stuff. I still love the V but with my current situation I had to go with something that would appeal to the other half more as she thinks the Bob is a more comfortable ride to her and likes the way she fits on it better! Can I still hang with yall if I get to Sturgis? I wont forget that my roots are with the V and I well own one again!

Now for the B.S. part of my day I was talking to a girl I know at the dealership and this hard core biker chick (not nightmare) that coudl easily kick my arse if I wasnt injured says oh just buying your first harley I said nope this is going to be my 2nd I got ran off the road on my Vrod a few weeks back and she says that what you get for driving a Vrod, to which I said yea cuz I am sure its the Vrod fault I got ran off the road and then she shot me a look and I was like gotta go. She looked like she had been in a few scuffs in her day and I didnt wanna find out the hard way! So if I become like this yall can kick my arse!
Dude, save yourself some money and buy a regular FXD Dyna and then spend the extra you were gonna use on the Street Bob on some stuff from the Drag Specialties catalog. All the street bob is is an fxd with laced wheels, single seat, and ape's. Just my thoughts. Glad to hear you are getting back on a bike after such a crappy accident.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
smoothrod said:
:them:

Holy shit :rofl: David you about out did yourself on that one.
Didn't he!!?!?!? The dog bandana is great..hahahaha....well all of it is great....I went back to this thread, just to laugh again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts