Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Chopper Steve... thank you for everything you did... it couldn't be done without you (and your lovely daughters... :hidesbeh:) Seriously, you were the best, and I'm honored to have you as a friend.

2. Johnny Sharkey Thank you for your donation, it was great and appreciated.

3. Scott Fitzgerald Your support is greatly appreciated!

4. O2Man98 You're ok in my book, and one day, you'll grow up and own a turbo... :hidesbeh:

5. RSC Thank you for the map...between the 2 of us, we broke a dyno!!!!! :rofl:

6. JSC Thank you for your original vision. I hope we met your expectations.

7. Luxlamf Thank you for your contributions...we had a great laugh at your expense.

8. Gatorbait Thank you for your contributions... It's just a damned shame I didn't steal one. :hidesbeh:

9. FusionGrind I don't thank you for crap, but now at least the band can eat... :rofl: And thank you for showing how fast a BMW is against my turbo. My ass was officially spanked... about 5 times.. :hidesbeh:

10. Deadeye Thank you for your leadership in the dyno shootout. Now about what you learned about me... shut the hell up! :bat:

11. PatM Thank you for your donation... everyone loved them. And I had the honor of presenting a turbo patch to JSC in your behalf for starting Midwest Thunder

12. Captain Rick and Eddie Thank you for the food. You're not on this forum, but you cooked the HELL outta the damned thang!

13. Everyone else Thank you for coming. I enjoyed having you here!

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Turbo Power DDDUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEee!!!!

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks the the Cedarberg PD for caring enough about everyone's safety to come by more then once with multiple cruisers ...

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Thanks to everyone!

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
It broke on my run. The HP curve was choppy. Dynos tremble at the sight of my R!
Thanks, everyone. Joe

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Thank you KURT and STEVE! Great job especially considering this was the first time you've hosted it.

Oh, and the real story is that dyno was just afraid of the big bore power lined up to spank those turbos!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts