Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There fellow rodders! My name is Eric, I've owned a pizza franchise here in Oregon for 10 yrs. Prior to that I lived and worked in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park area of S. Cal. I did a lot of different jobs in the electrical field. I was a house electrican/technican for Teleflex in Oxnard, Ca, While there I repaired CNC machinery, and was a maintenance electrican as well. :biker:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome aboard Harleyvrodguy, I'm going to move this to the new to the v-rod community.

Max

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
Hey HarleyVrodGuy....welcome. We will get in some riding time this summer in beautiful Oregon for sure. My girlfriends dauthters (both of em) are working at Destination Harley now...WhoooooHooooo.

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet deal Mike, do we get a big discount now? LOL

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I love Pizza!;)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
That's what I was gonna say..............PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
4,638 Posts
HARLEYVRODGUY,
WELCOME WE NOW KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE FOOD AT THE NEXT PARTY .....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
I am wondering since two work there do I get twice as much off??????? You bring the Pizza and Kaz can bring the beer.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey Harleyvrodguy -

Welcome. I'm sure you'll soon find yourself addicted to this place.

Since you're a CNC man and used to live in Oxnard you're probably familiar with HAAS Automation, Inc. Right?

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be happy to provide pizzas for a "V-rod" get together here in beautiful Tigard, Oregon...................Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts