Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we got Laura's Sportster parts back from the paint shop and WHOA, we are really pleased how it turned out. She is on cloud nine. Her very own, hot pink Harley. A one of a kind in these parts. I guess she will be really noticeable now, huh?? I'm just happy I could do something like this for her.

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Please delete this thread before my girlfriend sees it and I come home to a pink Shadow in my garage. She looks pretty thrilled.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Cool... No one will try stealing it that's for sure... You can probably see that bike 20 miles away!!!

Lucky you to have a someone to ride beside you!

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
agtorange said:
Please delete this thread before my girlfriend sees it and I come home to a pink Shadow in my garage. She looks pretty thrilled.
Funny, every guy customer that she tells that she is getting a pink bike cringes and says the same thing. "Dont let my wife/girlfriend see that.":D

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Looks Great!!! and the bike looks nice too :D

·
----->
7,589 Posts
You got brownie points....big time. Bike looks good.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like it. I would ride a pink bike. But hey if you could send us some more pics that would be great.....of the bike too.....

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i will admit.. its not as bad as ithought it as gonna be when you first said pink bike..

and she looks happy ... so that is all that matters

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3OliveMartini said:
i will admit.. its not as bad as ithought it as gonna be when you first said pink bike..

and she looks happy ... so that is all that matters
There was another bike there at Danny Bally's that was being painted for another girl in texass and it was a really ugly pink, imo. It was more of a "Pink Cadillac" type of pink. Laura's seems more classy than some others i've seen, imo. She isnt really a "girly-girl" when it comes to most stuff but I think its cute when she gets all giddy about something. She has been showing it off to all her friends and their boyfriends/husbands all hate me now. As long as she's happy.....

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Most important thing is that you never ride that under any circumstances, and if you do take a picture and post it. Sweet looking ride for your lady, she must be loving it.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dannyvrod said:
overall, that's a nice garage! I see you have other toys as well!
Yeah, the Buell and the Night Rod. Its nice to have so many toys but I am paying for it by having to work 7 days a week. Good thing I'm young and can handle it:bs:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks really good man, I am thinking about gettine some custom paint done on my other 1/2's but I need to get her new grips and some other stuff like that first! Since I "MIGHT" be making a big purchase for mine here soon I need to come up with something!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts