1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
NICE pic! Well done!

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Almost looks like a motorcycle x-ray. Looks cool man, good job.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
You and Gary95 should get together and watch some Green Hornet movies. Or maybe read some old Green Lantern Comics.

That green is a cool color.

·
Registered
683 Posts
looks great!
which package did you get? or did you pick and mix?
i'd be interested to know how many LED you used to get that effect.

how easy was the install?

thanks for your feedback

giles

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I'm always anti-stuff like that. I think I need to change some of my opinions, that looks freakin awesome.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
That would look awesome on the Dragon at night! I'm so jealous.

·
Midwest Pimp
3,106 Posts
rjrivero said:
You and Gary95 should get together and watch some Green Hornet movies. Or maybe read some old Green Lantern Comics.

That green is a cool color.
The Green Machine does look sweet......Now top it off with a Killer Glass and you should be all set.....:D

·
Registered
683 Posts
i have got a dx, and am about to buy this, but can't choose the colour.

has anyone seen the purple/UV type (other than on the website). I think this could be really cool, but am worried about it showing up all the dust (like standing under a UV light and seeing all the flecks on your t-shirt and jeans)??

otherwise, I'm thinking the orange could be cool for the DX.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I was looking to get the UV ones, but believe it or not, the vendor talked me out of it. They don't show up all that well unless the bike is in total darkness. It seemed silly to me to spend all that money on something you can't hardly see. Now, I have seen some pretty cool purple ones, but I couldn't tell you who made them. Orange would be pretty cool on your DX. For the money, IMHO, the Custom Dynamics LEDS are just great! They seem very durable and look great. They are also very easy to install!

But that's just my opinion...

·
Registered
683 Posts
thanks NightMare, that's pretty much the same feedback from everyone that the product is great, and I'm going with CD.

anyone got pic's of the purple/UV ones? I have seen lots of members have gone for the red/orange and have photos in their galleries.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts