Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as I prepare to begin building the web site I will need some pictures for display on the site -

Racers - Pictures at the track, profies of the bike - of you and your team if you like, etc. First batch will be integrated into various pages - later we will build galleries in the race section in the part of the site that features you.
Current list of racers - JamieMac, Rick N and Pete,D Kim (Dangerous curve shots OK but also need some with VRod - and track shots when you make it there) this is escalating public committment to getting back on the straight and narrow, Scott @ Hog Wild KSP, Kaz and the rookies (new racers - I have two sons, and I am looking for more to join them soon - one canidate that spent last week at the track with me KP and Larry????). Tell any of your friends that race that they are invited to participate if they like...... You will have total editorial privledges regarding all information about your team - this is meant to be a fun site to promote VRod racing/racers, sponsors and the like - If there is anything on the site regarding your racing that you does not suit your fancy you just contact me and we will take care of it....I will formalize this policy as we go along - but the intent is nothing but good.... You can EMail pictures to me([email protected]). I will eventually be asking for profile information on your team, program and sponsors, press releases, etc but need to get organized first.

Spectators and Fans (race theme for all others not actively racing yet) - If you have a VRod that you would like to have posted submit your favorite picture - I will consider it in the site layout - Also I am thinking of putting a section up at some point to feature customs and folks rides..... Might have a section for customs as "Bike Show" and others in a section called the Parking Lot - I am thinking about a race track them - so have a pit area for the racers, grand stands for the spectators and fans - section to highlight sponsors, etc.... still working on those ideas

The current site was merely a test prototype - the new site is pretty comprehensive and will take some time to develop - but it should be good when I get it up - that will take a number of weeks but I thought that I would start gathering information now.

I am excited about this project - and hope that it becomes something that promotes our passion, the VRod and racing and that we all get alot of enjoyment out of it.

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey - my mailbox is empty - I am slaving away and do not have any pictures yet - I have roughed in section for all the racers and if you do not give me pictures I may start getting creative on you..... and I am very good with photoshop.....KAZ I could have you on a tricycle :ithappen: :deal: :banghead: my emial is [email protected]- there is now a section for soectators and fans - so if you would like a pic of your bike posted on www.VRODRacing.com send me your best picture of the bike - include your screen name and first name(optional) and a brief descripition of the bike or other facts that you would like included..... site build is progressing.
Kevin

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Pics sent! :thumb:

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got them - great set of Pictures - Do you have s shot of your SuperKaz Emblem - Dangerous Curves - do you have any pictures available.
Kevin

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
here ya go!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
uhps! :ithappen: It won't let me because I have already posted or the other ones are Too Big! :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts