Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Pics

656 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rude122 
#1 ·
#7 ·
rude122 said:
Here are some pictures of my bike. These were taken after I changed the handle bars, removed dogs a$$, crome sliders, hand controls, turn signals on the handlerbars, and chrome triple trees...I think that sums it up for now. Next step is put on my new wheels, and lower the bike! :twisted:

http://www.v-rodforums.com/photopos...90b1d4844491&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=
Looks Nice but your Next 2 Mods will Make the Bike!A Fat Rear Tire and Slammed and You'll be STYL'N! :thumb:

#9 ·
polizzio said:
His ride looks pretty damned tough to me now, I like it.
I was Not saying that at all in Fact I Love the front control setup with the bars and Mirrors.I just agree with the fack the the Rear end look way to open and needs to be lowered.Add a Big rear Tire and it would be PERFECT IMHO! :kaz:

#12 ·
The bars, in fact, made the bike much more comfortable for me to ride. Yes, they come pre drilled for the wires also. Kaz, I am with you...got the chrome swingarm, and the 200 metz sitting in my living room...my shocks are going out to skullman next week, and I am waiting patiently :bs: on my wheels...thanks for the feedback guys :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.