Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid 80's in the canyons, high 70's at the beach. V-Rodders got together for 90 miles of fun.

A couple of cool bikes at the Rock Store.

Mulholland Hwy.

County line (Ventura/L.A.)

My buddy Jeff's beautiful Custom Painted V-Rod.

Hope you enjoyed.

John

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Well John we can save those and test them on the software I have spent the better part of the day working on getting running. I'm still a long way from finished but I am installing Photopost and trying to integrate it with the forum. Hindsight is making me ask why I did this to myself. :)

Nice pics

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
No not at all. What I mean is if I can get the photo album working they would make a great start for the album.

Max

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Soon, the stock configuration will be a collectable...

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
I envy your weather and your season... Mulholland looks like a great ride!!! Its getting colder up here, we rode back the last 40 miles in drizzling rain.

..."the stock configuration will be a collectable..." I have a vintage Norton friend who's always looking for such stock only bikes. They refer to them as "unmolested," and are typically willing to pay a premium. And they work hard to restore these to original stock condition. The biggest prize is when the paint is found in good condition and can be polished up to look its age.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I'm actually diggin the stock look!With a set of drag bars it would be Breastalious!!!!!!!!!:D Maybe I should get another one I could just ride around for fun on?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
After 30 years, I spent the last two returning the old BSA to close to stock. There are limits, though. I would never put the original POS front end back on after riding the Bettor units for so long. But 'stock-like' was cool. Maybe in 30 years I'll be switching the V-rod back. I have kept all the stock parts......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts