1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
I like the look of them, how much?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Is the new gap between the instruments and top of aluminum plate above headlight normal?

On the website everything states everything is direct replacement and sits in same position?

To me the gauges are sitting higher on the aftermarket riser, or is that just me?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I thought the same thing but I am guessing that's an optical illusion because of the lack of rise in the bars versus the stock set up. In addition the stock bars seem to be a bit beefy next to the cluster.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We made the riser so it's about the same as the stock one. It may be a tiny bit taller to have room for the wiring to come out.

The gauges sit the same.
You can choose any bars to use, as the riser takes the place of the stock one allowing you to choose different bars!

GR

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought the same thing but I am guessing that's an optical illusion because of the lack of rise in the bars versus the stock set up. In addition the stock bars seem to be a bit beefy next to the cluster.
The stock bars are molded into the Riser so they do look "beefier" than the 1 1/4" bars!

GR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts