Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nite Rod'n in SC
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted some pics of my new paint set and mods to my 06 "D" in the gallery..feel free to comment on my latest changes (for better or worse!) LOL!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Very cool, looks good. Good choice of colors.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Really nice lookin bike! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Nite Rod'n in SC
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks..

for all the nice comments. The set ran @$2800, which is pretty typical for Josh's work. The pics do not even come close to doing it justice..I'll have to get some midday shots to show how the candy red really sparkles.
In all honesty I'm still on the fence about it...I'm thinking going with the blacked out wheels and sprocket ,swingarm etc. tied the blackened theme in but just doesn't quite do justice to the paint. So I'm seriously thinking about going chrome w/ the swingarm and wheels down the road. Damn...decisions,decisions. Will it ever end? :bash:
Anyhow I've got about 50 different things I want to do to it still...but for right now she is what she is!:broke:

·
Nite Rod'n in SC
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well..

one of the few bonuses of working 2nd shift is the potential to utilize certain "resources" at work to prep, uh..lets say maybe wheels, swingarms, etc., for local powdercoating...not that I would EVER do such a thing!:hiding: Then $150 for powdercoating wheels, swingarm,asstd pieces would be rather reasonable!:D

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Looks great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts