Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pics are uploaded in My Gallery here in the Photo Gallery. I'm extremely pleased with the final product!! Can't say enough about what they do there at Ozzy Customs. Pure Greatness. I should have the parts this Thursday and I'll show you what the bike looks like then. Can't wait!!

This is a link to My Gallery
http://www.v-rodforums.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=99

Here are some pics:

Attachments

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Jamie looks bad a$$ you guy's are killing me with the skins gonna have to get a second job. :whack: :whack:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chad!! Can't wait to get the skins on the bike!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Sweet!Anyword on mine? :helpme:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kaz!! No word as of yet man... but I didn't ask about your either man!! Have you talked to Sean? When are you expecting yours?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
jlowry6 said:
Thanks Kaz!! No word as of yet man... but I didn't ask about your either man!! Have you talked to Sean? When are you expecting yours?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man that K1 Boxing at the Bellagio kicked ass!! Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali were there... Lot's of good fights. Michael McDonald is one bad ass!!! I got 10 hours sleep from Thursday at 10:30PM until Monday morning at 10:30AM... I'm still recouping... and so is my wallet!!!

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Sweeeet!

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Those are sweet.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Damn thos look good.

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Ozzy rules.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all!! Especially Sean at Ozzy Customs!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh... forgot to add... the paint set has been submitted to Hot Bike Magazine for a potential spot in their July or August issue... Thanks Sean!!!

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
Did you pick the design? Does Ozzy give you a drawing of what they will look like prior to finalizing the order?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Motown, I told him I liked the design of the Toxic Green set that he has showing on his website...was just looking to stick with the HD colors a little more. We talked over the phone probably 3 or 4 times to get the details of what I wanted down pat. He made a lot of suggestions that I just basically went with trusting his expertise. And after about 30 or so email discussions, it turned out awesome I think. I believe he can pretty much do what ever it is that you are wanting. Give him a call or shoot him an email. That's how I got started...

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Jamie - its lookin good. We went to two-wheel tuesday at Hooters up in Frisco last night. Maybe we can meet there next Tues - I wanna see 'em in person!.
Dan

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Friggin amazing.....My wallet is melting............

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan - that sounds like a plan to me man!! I'll see if the wife want to head over there next Tuesday with me. What time do you show up for that? Is it right there by La Hacienda Ranch?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts