·
Registered
516 Posts
looks great!!! now get some black paint on that bottle:thumb:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya know, I really like the brushed aluminum bottle.... its like "Underdog's" ring with his secret super power pill... it needs to stand out.

Hehehhee... I love it, just wish I had juice! The local gas company that fills my nitrous tanks for my dental office had the guy who fills the tanks off today... it'll have to wait til next week.

BTW, after the entire install of the nitrous system, routing connectors/cables/wires/etc underneath the throttle body and around the air box, the side gloss black frame got pretty scuffed up.

I used some McGuire's "scratch remover" polish, looks like a big black plastic toothpaste tube, and it removed all the swirl marks... worked absolutely great! Then used Zaino Z2 polish over that, then the Z6 enhancement spray.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Looks good!!!Don't over do it with the spray!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mark Ducati said:
TAB Slash Cut Pipes (baffled)
TAB Tuner
K&N Air Filter
Topless
V-Mod.com integrated rear tail light/turn signals
Boss-Noss 40 shot standard kit
Arlen Ness RadII Blackness Mirrors
Dreamweaversprostreet.com License plate bracket
Removed front fork reflectors and painted horn cover flat black
HD black clutch/brake levers

What kind of power does the NOS bring?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got two 20 shot nozzles... supposed to be a combined 40HP gain.

·
Registered
683 Posts
monte said:
looks great!!! now get some black paint on that bottle:thumb:

:them:

all that detail stuff to make the bike look great, and then you gt that big 'ol tank sitting on the side standing out like a sore thumb !

otherwise looks great

:broke: how long you had the bike ???!!!
:broke:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've had the bike 394 miles and about 3 weeks.... everyday I ride it is like the first time! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dont laugh Chrome! If I left the flat black rattle can out, not only would my 3 1/2 year old son's bike be black, but so would our '06 Infiniti QX45!

My son isnt trust worthy with spray cans! (dont ask, long story!)

Ya know, this bike is darn near pefect right out of the crate.... I thought my Ducati 748 was bad-ass, but you know what? This bike truly is perfection, going out on a limb, I dare say this truly is the Ferrari of sportbike-cruisers!

I couldnt be happier with this bike, and that's what its all about isnt it?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Mark Ducati said:
Dont laugh Chrome! If I left the flat black rattle can out, not only would my 3 1/2 year old son's bike be black, but so would our '06 Infiniti QX45!

My son isnt trust worthy with spray cans! (dont ask, long story!)

Ya know, this bike is darn near pefect right out of the crate.... I thought my Ducati 748 was bad-ass, but you know what? This bike truly is perfection, going out on a limb, I dare say this truly is the Ferrari of sportbike-cruisers!

I couldnt be happier with this bike, and that's what its all about isnt it?
:laugh: :laugh:....i'm with ya man, i got a 5 year old boy who is as wild as a madman.......i have both of these bikes an 05 A and a 07 DX...you want bad-ass check out my chrome 05 A in my gallery.......

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think the bottle looks good standing out. It immediately catches your eye as you roll up and says..."free can of ass whoopin". Ultimately it's your dream machine though. Looks sharp bro!

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
Looks great! Really like the mirrors. I still haven't decided which Arlen Ness mirror I'm going to mount upside down yet. :)

I'd paint the NOS tank fire extinguisher red. That'll fool em!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts