Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nicknamed this bike the "Forum Flyer" due to fact that the bike and most of the parts were purchased from forum members. It is alsom my vision of what a V-glide should look like :D. As a side not I fixed this bike and finished it for Laconia bike week in June 2008 and wrecked it in July '08 and that is what lead me to meet my fiance' while I was out of work for 2 months recovering from my fractured skull and broken foot :). I would like to thank the following members:

Harleynurse for deciding not to fix the bike after an accident and selling it to me :D

Duckie and CMAshark for the custom/modified V&H exhaust

Handydan for the handlebars

Knightenforcer for the Corbin fairing that he sold after he wrecked his AW and purchased a Muscle

HD-SE-Vrods for the H-D billet collection covers and caps

Roscoe by Designs for the custom denim paint

The Corbin seat and bags were purchased on Ebay

Chrome PM wheels (take offs from my '02 during a redesign)

Chrome aftermarket Brembo true floating brakes (take offs from my '02 during a redesign)

Chrome swingarm, fork sliders, and triple tree

Racetech lowering kit

Thanks,
Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
It is awesome! But you have to scrape the crap out of your exhaust!

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
Looks good. The Corbin bags, while larger than the miniscule HD hard bags, still look good on the bike. And the Corbin fairing looks less um, odd, than I thought it would from their pics. Altogether, well done!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Not at all. That pic is parking height. Riding height is the Arnott's pumped up all the way :D
Hey you cheated! I checked your mods list and Arnotts isn't in it! Haha!

-Keith

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.