Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some current pics of my '02 though I am waiting for numerous parts to come in so I can transform it once again :angeldev: Here is a list of parts and upgrades:

1550 big bore built by Eagle H-D with V&H race heads

Smoothrod's Black Chrome Buell Wheels

Custom ghost flame paint with frame painted to match and proper '02 font on the airbox (disassembled and assembled by me and paint custom mixed by me)

V&H exhaust

Rizoma rear set foot controls (modified by Buckeye826 to fit the '02)

One off Raptor shift light mount to blend into the A clamshell

Custom drag bars built by me (A model risers with Destroyer bars welded onto them)

Kosman rear struts

Racetech front lowering springs

Joker Machine bar-end mirrors

Powdercoating by Tyson

Various parts from Pondo

Thanks,
Bryan

Attachments

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Lookin badder than ever, love the black mixed into the yellow!

have you ridden it with the struts??? I couldn't keep mine on past the freeway test ride!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lookin badder than ever, love the black mixed into the yellow!

have you ridden it with the struts??? I couldn't keep mine on past the freeway test ride!
Johnny I have over a 1000 miles logged on with the struts. In fact last year @ MWT I rode to the dyno shootout and back with the struts :angeldev: though the lovely Michigan/Indiana roads (which are no different than New England roads) got the best of my tailight and the lense popped off...LOL.

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Looks good Bryan :thumb:

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Looks sweet Bryan! Maybe my bike can have a sleep over at your place and have a make over :notworth: ....in a very heterosexual way.

I hope to hear and see it some time soon.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Here are some current pics of my '02 though I am waiting for numerous parts to come in so I can transform it once again :angeldev: Here is a list of parts and upgrades:

Custom ghost flame paint with frame painted to match and proper '02 font on the airbox (disassembled and assembled by me and paint custom mixed by me)

Thanks,
Bryan
Let's see a close-up of that paint!!

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Wow! Looks awesome, Bryan! Like Jeff said, after all you've been through, you have a lot to be proud of there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.