Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i reckon ive finally got a great idea or answer to a problem,on my bike ive got small oval arlen ness mirrors which whilst looking great dont really do jack for seeing behind you let alone whats beside you,after looking in every shop ( bike ,car and mirror)i couldnt find any small cats eyes or round concave mirrors about 1 inch round,,yesterday i got my package of goodiesfrom h,d and in them were the chrome billett cam cover medallion kit ( part number44497-02)i thought maybe they are shiny enough ,not made of shitty plastic had a nice curve ,and a very thin glue so they wouldnt stand out too far off the mirror,i gotta tell you they are the perfect mirror ,they fit perfect not to small or large just nice and now almost no need for blind spot checks cos with the curve of the medallion i can see almost right up to my hips and outno more looking at my shoulders only,and the chrome shines up better than my mirrors,,,,,,,will get camera out tommorrow and put a pic in my gallery ,,,,as you can tell im excited ...lol.......i know it may sound stupid and its not what the part was made for but look into it i reckon its the best thing ive done,,,,

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have seen what brett has done on his bike, with the cam covers on his mirrors and it really looks good and effective in person

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
Good job!! Their a perfect fit.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so good ,,that h,d will have them listed in catalogue next year under after market safty mirrors....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts