1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
nice ass big

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Your bike only had a few mi. on it before you threw the rims on. Not to worry it hit me when I was typing. Your bike looks sweet. As long as you don't put another 240 on it when you replace the tire I don't think we will have to kick your ass.

·
I'll Take Two Please
396 Posts
I got the 260 last week. I haven't installed it yet. Still waiting to burn up the 240 (8600mi). I set it up next to the 240 and I couldn't believe how much bigger it is. It doesn't look like it will fit, but obviously others have it on with no problems.

·
I'll Take Two Please
396 Posts
Big Red said:
LOL!!!only the DX is mine the 2 others are own by my buddy WIL and his girlfriend!!!

3X 260!!!
Is that an opstacle delusion, or is the bike on the left that much bigger than the DX?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mr. Bell said:
Is that an opstacle delusion, or is the bike on the left that much bigger than the DX?

it is kind of strange!!!but the tyre on it is the same but looks and is wider because of the way it sits on the wheel and suspension is higher so we see alot of the tyre also. but when she is riding on it she is so small the bike looks even bigger then!!!after a few beers it s kind of freaky when you look at the picture!!lol

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bell

those 260s look much bigger under the older fenders...first thing Im doing is getting rid of that damn platypuss fender and installing a 07D fender and seatpan...then the 260 will look awesome!....just like those 2 A models on either side of the DX in the previous pic!

Dan

·
Registered
229 Posts
Big Red said:
not going to go back to a 240 !!!!!
Are there any special modifications you had to do to put that 260 on your DX?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts