Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
darkdx, here are the pics I think you requested. The bars are from Vmod. I'm 6'3 about 220lbs. The lean is perfect for me and could probably be a little more. I've rode on two or three 500 to 600 mile weekend trips this summer and I find them to be very comfortable. Let me know if you need anything else. :D

pics misc 084.jpg

pics misc 223.jpg

pics misc 224.jpg

pics misc 226.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
i like them. also can you take some pics of the passenger peg mounts and get the measurements of them.
That is nice. I have no passengers on my bike and removed them. Bars looking mighty nice too.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMO the "forearm" passenger peg extenders are the best mod out there if you do any two up riding.

pics general 085.jpg

pics general 079.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
how different are the handle bars then stock?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know this link is out there already, but a couple of people have PM'd me on where to get the Forearm passenger pegs. The guy who makes them is great to work with. I had questions when I was installing mine and he walked me through it over the phone. The product quality is probably actually better than HD. WELL WORTH THE MONEY !! :D

Here ya go: http://engineering-artisan.com/default.aspx

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks for the pics dmack! That looks to be exactly what I'm lookin for! Hell the price isn't bad either. I think I will go ahead and upgrade the foot pegs to the PM,my feet always come off the damn stock pegs. Im heading in the same direction as you as far as blacking everything out....can I make a suggestion?...kill the front reflectors!! just my opinion!!LOL! Thanks again...I love this forum!

·
Registered
583 Posts
IMO the "forearm" passenger peg extenders are the best mod out there if you do any two up riding.

View attachment 156811

View attachment 156812
i have these and thought they were great too unless you have pipes like mine then they are too close to the pipes...i have had many a passenger melt their shoes on my pipes so i went back to the stock ones....bc after all what do i really care if they are comfortable.....LOL but no really they are good product

1 - 12 of 12 Posts