Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one of his Trick @ss lights but it could not be installed correctly because my dealership cut all my factory wires!They put turn signals in my bar ends so I guess they thought I would never need them again! :confused: Joe offered to fly in a fix my factory wiring for me for Free!What a Great Deal!:icon_mrgr I will let everyone know how it goes and hopefully he brings a camera!:diablo:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Now thats what I call service.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I can hear Joe explaining this to his wife. "No dear I'm going to Las Vegas to fix a light, how could you think we would be out drinking and gambling". LOL

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a Great Light setup he has!:notworthy If you don't have one on your V-rod Guys/Gals your really missing out!Besides the COOL factor the Safety is much increased!These light are Lazer Bright!:diablo: Thanks Joe "You the Man!":plause

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY BE NICE OR THE FIRE GODS WILL GET YA!;)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Looks good, lets post those pictures in the gallery. And we want all the picture you took while there in Vegas posted Joe. :)

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
I know this isn't the place to wax philosophic about how great Joe aka DrHethenScum is, but hell you are already reading so I will go on...:thumb
I bid on and won a Stage I setup on Ebay, but I thought that if I am going to trick out my rear break-light, I needed to go full throttle! So Joe asked ME if I was interested in an upgrade (great businessman!). :plause I have already spent some decent $$ shaving the dog's a$$ and relocating my rear turns (OK copying John) with the Rizoma set up, so I wanted to keep those functioning... bottom-line Joe included the pass-through stock turn adapters for me on my Stage II integrated turn signal taillight, at a special "HethenScum" discount. I am waiting as patiently as possible for the light to arrive.... I wan't to hang out with the cool kids too!:D

Mike

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
VRODScout said:
I know this isn't the place to wax philosophic about how great Joe aka DrHethenScum is, but hell you are already reading so I will go on...:thumb
I bid on and won a Stage I setup on Ebay, but I thought that if I am going to trick out my rear break-light, I needed to go full throttle! So Joe asked ME if I was interested in an upgrade (great businessman!). :plause I have already spent some decent $$ shaving the dog's a$$ and relocating my rear turns (OK copying John) with the Rizoma set up, so I wanted to keep those functioning... bottom-line Joe included the pass-through stock turn adapters for me on my Stage II integrated turn signal taillight, at a special "HethenScum" discount. I am waiting as patiently as possible for the light to arrive.... I wan't to hang out with the cool kids too!:D

Mike
yeah yeah, i dont wanna hear about his lights on Ebay :whack:

dam snipers......lol

·
Registered
974 Posts
SuperKaz,
Which taillight is that ? The one with or without the directionals ??
Do you need any extra stuff or is it the same voltage or ohms or whatever ? Oh wait ,you would not know any of this .........Maybe someone else can answer what Kaz has on his bike(hehe)
Actually I am asking DrHeathenScum these ????
I was just razzin' SuperKaz. ;)
Oh yeah , bout how much we talkin to get rid of that taillight set up(I cannot call it a dogs a$$ as it upsets my daughters German Shepherd)
Thanks,BobT

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Hey Bob,

That's a Stage 2 light, with the turn signals inside.

Normally, it's a 5 minute plug in, but in Kaz's case, with the 240 fender from Ricks and no inner fender, I ran all the wires back to under the seat and put a plug there. If the plugs were below the taillight, like on a stock V-Rod, they would have been exposed to all the crud from the back tire.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I picked Joe up at the airport yesterday too! Before seeing Kaz, he made a housecall to Burbank and fixed a problem I was having with one of my turn signals! Great customer service...and I love my LED setup! Thanks Joe!! You da man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts