Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas,

Anyone got a picture on there bike of the Ghostrider Customs black front turn signal relo kit with stock lights on a DX?I just wanted to see if they look good with stock signal lights. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
62 Posts
darkdx,
Here are a couple i found on the site (not my bike) but i was bored and did a quick hunt for ya.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What i did was contacted Tyson, he is the powder coat guru here on the forum. He ordered the chrome kit from Harley (they are only available in chrome) he then powder coated them and shipped them to me. Tyson is a great guy, and does excellent work. Hope this could help.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

For the pics! I appreciate you diggin up some pics for me...I'm not that great on the computer searches.!lol!:notworth:I just wanted to make sure they didn't look goofy with stock signals.I'm not a huge fan of the smaller signals.I'm goin to pm you back jamison74.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
I dont understand why people put them in the threads half way down instead of up top tucked away. looks 100x better up top. maybe im missing something tho.
couldnt agree more mommas boy

I don't understand why people like to live in London & Chester, IL!

Jeeshhhh....f"n get a life you guys! It's all personal preference!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ive got a few pics in my images folder. I took the ones from Harley scuffed them up and painted them satin black. They look great to me. So far, no chipping.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Because you can't see them up high. A little seperation is better visually. The signal gets "lost" with the headlight. How "cool" it looks is a personal preference, but look at both setups, side by side (as I have) and tell us what you see better. I buy the brightest shit on the market - I want the other drivers to see me! JMHO, Joe

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't understand why people like to live in London & Chester, IL!

Jeeshhhh....f"n get a life you guys! It's all personal preference!
@tray, WTF is your problem? I mean seriously? AOW said "different strokes for different folks", and i agree and say "thats what makes us special" the fact that we CAN have an opinion. And YOU come off like that? Its like you are arguing with yourself.
God forbid someone may have a personal opinion, you sir are LAUGHABLE.
And you say "f'n get a life guys",
Um, Hey everyone...lets start a thread announcing our OWN 1000 post.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Because you can't see them up high. A little seperation is better visually. The signal gets "lost" with the headlight. How "cool" it looks is a personal preference, but look at both setups, side by side (as I have) and tell us what you see better. I buy the brightest shit on the market - I want the other drivers to see me! JMHO, Joe
Ok, that makes sense.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Jamison74 & Mommas Boy...My apologies. I was out of line. I read this late the other night and interpreted that you guys were slamming a fellow member for making a personal choice about something. Should have re-read your posts.

Again, my mistake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts