Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this didnt get any attention in the offtopic forum.. perhaps it was too out of place... Sooo... I thought I would repost it just for you guys. Hope you enjoy.

well I went out with a buddy to a new photoshoot spot and decided to snap off a few pics.

The Creator

and an HDR pic I took of his camaro

·
Registered
519 Posts
You need a new pipe - CFR or something.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Is that a Buell in the picture?

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RODent said:
You need a new pipe - CFR or something.
hahaha, let me know if you find anyone that has one for cheap!:moon:

RODent said:
Is that a Buell in the picture?
yeah its the new xb11r 9'er 14s

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I cant wait to go back and get to spend some time... we had nive skies one way, and a storm rolling in from behind us... as a matter of fact ti would slightly sprinkle ever now and then while we were out.

We were at both locations for about 15 minutes... i would like to be able to spend an hour or two there really eyeballing what I want to shoot.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cant wait to get some time to be able to really shoot that place.. it is an awesome spot! (the blue wall) I took all the blue wall shots in about 5-8 minutes so they were all rushed, hence why they arent as crisp as I would like them to be.

Its a shame there arent many more locals, i'd love to do a vrod shoot!!! The more I can shoot the more I learn!

·
Registered
229 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
hahaha, let me know if you find anyone that has one for cheap!:moon:

yeah its the new xb11r 9'er 14s
Why am I not seeing the Buel???

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NorcalNiteRod said:
Why am I not seeing the Buel???
he is being a smart a$$..LOL

and he is cracking on my exhaust because i bought my cfr's from him and I am still waiting on the dang things to show up.. :moon:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Nice pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.